shape
carat
color
clarity

Critique this diamond...

Should I purchase this diamond?

• Yes, purchase it. Great stone.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Yeah, purchase it. It''s a pretty good stone, but I''ve seen better for the price.

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

maxpower3

Rough_Rock
Hi,

I''m shopping for an engagement ring, and I was wondering what you guys thought of this particular diamond from WF:

http://www.whiteflash.com/aca_princess/A-Cut-Above-Princess-cut-diamond-78251.htm

It says sold, but I have placed it on hold.

About me: I don''t really care too much about the specifics of the diamond. I''m not a gemologist, and I just want something that''s eye clean and white (which WF has assured me is the case). Is this a good stone for the price? Is there anything here I should be alarmed about? SHOULD I BUY THIS STONE OR MOVE ON?

Thanks a ton!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
having seen the ACA princesses before they were good enough to be ACA princesses, they were pretty darn stunning in person then. so i would not hesitate to buy one of them...the idealscope looks very nice with great light return. also i love the I SI and think from what i saw in the ones previously, there will be so much blinding sparkle going on you won''t see any inclusions (are they white?)...i like $3k for a 1c ! anyway keep us posted.

maxpower3

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the opinion, Mara. By the looks of your total posts, it seems like you know what you''re talking about.

maxpower3

Rough_Rock
Bump for the morning corwd.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Mara and I both saw ACA princesses in person in May, and they were AMAZING! I''ve never seen princess stones sparkle the ways those did.

Love the stone you picked - the IS image looks sweet......I''d go for it.

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
WOW! looks gorgeous!!! It looks very clean for an si1, too!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
max, Mara and Alj have seen these, and if they say get it, I''d get it.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results