shape
carat
color
clarity

Criminal referrals were made for members of Trump's team in 2019

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
"The Republican and Democratic chairmen of the Senate Intelligence Committee made criminal referrals of Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, Steve Bannon, Erik Prince and Sam Clovis to federal prosecutors in 2019”

Does anyone remember hearing about this?

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t understand how people can break the law and just get away with it. Also, I don’t understand how a president could be surrounded by criminals and not be considered a criminal himself. I think he will fight for his life during this election. He is most likely facing criminal charges the moment he leaves office.

At least Bannon was arrested this morning.

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
these are people who think the laws don't apply to them, just to the poors.... :/

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
I don’t understand how people can break the law and just get away with it. Also, I don’t understand how a president could be surrounded by criminals and not be considered a criminal himself. I think he will fight for his life during this election. He is most likely facing criminal charges the moment he leaves office.

At least Bannon was arrested this morning.

Yep, lol. But honestly I don't even remember hearing anything about the criminal referrals. Was I napping, or were they just covered up/ignored by Barr?

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

I don't think these referrals were made public. I don't think they have to be,public. Its a Senate Intel committee. Intel work is usually secret, until the report of the findings come out.
I am looking at Jared Kushner who changed his answers to the number of contacts he had with the Russians multiple times. Thats on the record.

Annette

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
Hi,

I don't think these referrals were made public. I don't think they have to be,public. Its a Senate Intel committee. Intel work is usually secret, until the report of the findings come out.
I am looking at Jared Kushner who changed his answers to the number of contacts he had with the Russians multiple times. Thats on the record.

Annette

I'm looking at the whole bunch of them. But if referrals were made, and nothing came of it, doesn't that imply that Barr blocked them, or refused to take them up?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results