shape
carat
color
clarity

Creative rain photos

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
I am having e-pics today and it is RAINING!!!

I am looking for some great ideas for sexy, artsy, fun rain photos and I KNOW you ladies have seen something like that haven''t u?

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
link

also, check out gingerb''s e-shoot. she had some very cute rain pics under an umbrella.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
When you''re all done, if you don''t mind getting wet, I''d love to see one of the two of you jumping in a big puddle together, laughing.
5.gif

I think it would be really cute, and if the photog gets the water spraying up just right, it could look really cool.

Wishing you much luck!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/17/2008 11:46:51 AM
Author: Ellen
When you're all done, if you don't mind getting wet, I'd love to see one of the two of you jumping in a big puddle together, laughing.
5.gif

I think it would be really cute, and if the photog gets the water spraying up just right, it could look really cool.

Wishing you much luck!
Ah that would be cute!! Also toward the end of your session, one with a newspaper used to sheild the rain, would be kind of cute too!
1.gif

Have fun and can't wait to see the pics!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
So how did it go??

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
7.gif

We got rained out as we didn''t have enought light. It is still pouring today!

We are going to shoot for this coming Sunday, but the weather channel says thunderstorms again. Yikes
32.gif

With 40 days to go Ellen, I am cutting it pretty close!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results