shape
carat
color
clarity

Crazy weekend, need to vent

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
So this weekend really started out quite well. We had good news about SO''s accident, my team won their football game, my aunt had a wonderful birthday party with great brownies
31.gif
, fun. Saturday night SO and I got in an argument (which we rarely do), and we DID fix it and are fine now. Sunday we went to ride our ATVS at our favorite area to ride, it has a lot of mud, as well as trails to ride on and many people go out there just to have fun and enjoy the day. The weather was wonderful too! Well when we got there... SO''s crazy ex who just got out of jail (CRAZY I"M TELLING YOU
38.gif
38.gif
) was there.... joy. That put a damper on the day from the get go because she of course rode around and had to throw dirty looks and make catty gestures and remarks we could hear but WHATEVER. Well then my SO''s friend was catwalking his fourwheeler and it rolled on him
32.gif
so he broke his collar bone and now has to have surgery. Well then last night we went to have dinner with SO''s grandparents who had stopped through town, and I get a call that my dad is in the hospital and has to have emergency surgery for a ruptured hernia
23.gif
23.gif
. So I spent last night in the hospital waiting for him to get out of surgery. He is doing better today and has walked and eaten, but this weekend was far to exhausting and after last weekend''s mess.... I just really want less drama and more calm time pls.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Ugh...big hugs.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock

You need some relaxation!

I would go to your local pharmacy, grab a box of bath bubbles, get a candle, and take a bubble bath!

I’m glad to hear that your father is doing better.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ew. What an awful weekend!

Glad your dad is doing better. Try to take it easy and take care of yourself the next few days!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Get some rest, and hopefully the rest of your week will get better!!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone. Tonight is pretty low key, we''re having an easy meal, and hanging out. Hopefully the rest of the week will be similar

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
What an awful weekend. I hope this week is more relaxed for you. I agree that some long bubble baths are in order. And some chocolate!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Dad made it home and is on liquids for a week

Maisie - I had frozen Dove Dark Chocolate this morning
30.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dragonfly, sending hugs and good thoughts your way! Looks like you''re already on your way to a more relaxing week - Dark chocolate dove bars!!!! YUM!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
1074606bxn0ln4w82.gif

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
I second the bubble bath and chocolate! I think you deserve it after such a weekend.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
no bubbles or choco yet... dad''s mom is now in the hospital with the same thing
7.gif
7.gif

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry you''re going through a tough time. What a weekend! My thoughts are with you and your family!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Granny is scheduled for surgery tonight. Should go smoothly. Sigh Next week next week next week next week

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results