shape
carat
color
clarity

Crazy lady on the loose!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Yep, it''s me!! I was eating thai for lunch when a sappy love song came on and I started tearing up. No spill over, thank god, but I was definitely happy the place was near empty.
3.gif

25 days!!! Time to start writing checks.
40.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
lol i can just imagine you tearing up in a thai restaurant :)
i started crying yesterday when we got our first wedding gift, it was a set of bed sheets haha

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
Aww you girls are too cute! I just know that will be me when the time comes! No idea how I plan to hold it together at the ACTUAL wedding if I can barely do so when I see weddings on TV, friend''s weddings, etc.
1.gif

charbie

Ideal_Rock
i wasn''t going to start posting again until i had more wedding pics to share- but i just had to chime in here! i am the most emotional person when it comes to all of this. i was SOOOOO scared i was going to be a MESS at the wedding- i can''t even hold it together for "say yes to the dress."

i never cried trying on dresses, but when i had my make-up done and looked in the mirror on the wedding day- i lost it. i cried a few times, got emotional walking down the aisle, and then again had to take a break during the vows- but eat it up girls! everyone said the wedding just was that much cuter when they saw me crying. heck, i cried at the rehersal walking down the aisle! it''s totally natural and fine!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Charbie, I haven''t cried doing anything yet! I hope that doesn''t mean it''s all being saved up...LOL.

Wedding pics? Where?!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/13/2009 3:35:19 PM
Author: MagsyMay
Aww you girls are too cute! I just know that will be me when the time comes! No idea how I plan to hold it together at the ACTUAL wedding if I can barely do so when I see weddings on TV, friend''s weddings, etc.
1.gif

Ditto! I was checking our ceremony CD before I sent it off to the wedding planners, and I was crying in the car! Hopefully I can keep it together on the day!!!!

CoralQuiz

Rough_Rock
sunnyd we''re date twins and I''m getting really really really really excited and happy! Like, floating on air happy. It''s a little trippy
19.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Charbie i am the same way 100% (which i still don''t know how i held it together for a friends wedding!)
i watched say yes to the dress on monday and started bawling.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
I''m the same way sunny!!! When I hear our first dance song, I bawl during the first few seconds. I still have no clue how I''m going to make it through lol!!!!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
PP, I let my dad pick the song he wants us to dance to (My Little Girl, Tim McGraw) and it makes me bawl thinking about Tim McGraw and his girls!!! Jeez...

Coral! Yay, I didn''t think I had a date twin on here!

Keepingthefaith21

Brilliant_Rock
I cried during my shower several times but bawled when my friend and I were sharing the photos with FI - especially when I saw photos of my mom, dad and I together.

I think I am more nervous about seeing my dad the day of than FI - I feel like I won''t shed a tear with FI but will be close to breakdown when I see my dad
40.gif

CoralQuiz

Rough_Rock
Date: 10/14/2009 10:43:49 AM
Author: sunnyd
Coral! Yay, I didn''t think I had a date twin on here!
We only got engaged in May so I haven''t been on here long. I''m definitely going through the same weird emotional ride... We watched the movie "Up" the other day and I cried through the whole thing!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results