shape
carat
color
clarity

Crasru...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Your ring in your avater.....is that what I think it is?

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Depending on the level of your imagination. A spessartine in a mother-of-pearl.

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It looks lkinda like a sunny side up egg :- X. I hope I am right LOL!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, you are not the first one to notice the striking resemblance. LD thought it was a fried egg. Actually, I find it hilarious. I see lots of children during the day. I now joke about wearing "fried egg" on my finger. One 3-year-old liked it so much she actually kissed it!
When I get sick and tired of it, I shall start humming, "I don''t like fried eggs and ham..." (Dr. Seuss)

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
ROTFL!!!!!

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
LOL I am so glad I am not the first one to say something LOL. Was an egg what you were going for when you bought it/had it made? If just a coinkidink?

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nah, I just watched Star Wars and Bionicles so I was thinking of a flying saucer...But my son did not finish his breakfast, and I was upset by it, I must have been having fried eggs in my subconscious. My jeweller has kids, so he must have been thinking of the same things...It was early in the morning. But hey, I am not the first one. Newton got bumped on his head by an apple, and look at what we now have to learn in science class!

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
To me it looks like a fried egg as well, but I''m glad because those are very tasty! I want one now!!
emcry.gif
lol I think it is a gorgeous ring and very creative!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, it does look like fried eggs even to me, but guess what? It is sunny side up, and smells darn good, and I like well-cooked fried eggs, and I am proud of my cooking! Hopefully, with help of PS-ers, I shall become a cordon bleu!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results