shape
carat
color
clarity

Crasru, can we see more of your spess pendant?

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
peterlee777.JPG

I''d love to see some neckshots of this pendant to get some scale and perspective on it. I''m looking for something for one of my mahenges. Also, would you mind saying how much it was to have made? I think it is so intriguing and beautiful!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Uppy, I need to make new shots. Unfortunately, my previous laptop crashed and all my pics were on the disc. I have to make new photographs. But in general - I highly recommend. It is a very nice pendant, seen from all angles and very bright. As to price, I do not remember exactly, let me pull out Peter's email and I shall give you approx. range.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
What size is the disc?

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It was 19 mm. 14 K YG.

As you may see, I had diamonds on the stem and around the disk. Price-wise it is decent but Peter has all range of prices depending on the amount of diamonds and the disk. The lowest one he gave me (not mine!) was 890 USD.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a beautiful orange spessartite. Nice color!!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Crasru. The disc sounds pretty big, but I bet it depends a bit on the size of the stone. I''m going to contact him for a quote.

That doesn''t release you from your promise to post more neckshots!! Thanks so much!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Holy Moley! That man is fast!!!

I sent an inquiry and received a detailed reply and very reasonable quote. For my 7.6x6.2mm stone he suggests a 12 or 13mm disc. And he said he would have a piece completed within 2 weeks of receiving the stone and deposit!
23.gif

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
He is super fast and super professional! I understand that he already has the concept and the "dishes" pre-made, but still it is nice that one could get it done so promptly! He has nice rings, too.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
He was also very pleased to hear that I was a PSer! He''s very impressed by our body of knowlege and enthusiasm.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maybe he should start giving us a PS discount...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results