shape
carat
color
clarity

Couple Quick Questions

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rileyd99

Rough_Rock
Hey everyone...

I hope that you can give me some answers here. I have noticed in many posts that ring size, finger size, and length come up when considering certain stones. Why is this? Are there any other factors that I should be looking at that one wouldnt necessarily expect to factor in on the ultimate decision?

Thanks

Ryan

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Certain sizes, shapes & settings look better on persons with certain hand characteristics. What hand characteristics does the wearer possess? Perhaps we could answer from that point of view.

ChooChoo

Brilliant_Rock
It's just a matter of proportion. Some people feel that very large stones look "too big" on very small hands, or vice versa that small stones don't look good on large hands. Personally, I don't think finger or ring size has anything to do with selecting the size of diamond - it's all about budget and quality.

If you buy the largest size stone your budget will allow, while maintaining certain quality standards, you won't go wrong. Hardly any women ever complain about a stone being too big for their small hands.

rileyd99

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the responses. I figured that it more or less would have to do with the overall look when she was wearing it. She has pretty dainty hands. I dont know how to say if they are large or small or in between...but I would personally say that she has pretty standard petite girl hands.

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results