shape
carat
color
clarity

Couple of new pendants and MsVicki shots

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mochi!
Those are so beautiful. You have one very fashionable dog there!!

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone!

The iolite pendant is from a ebay seller(sweetuzer) who is located in Isreal. They are handmade reproductions from Victorian and Georgian era. The seller seems very nice.

This is a iolite earring. I find this one to be a bit much with the bead set prongs but I love the little pearls. Set in stering silver.

SSCN6590.JPG

mochi

Ideal_Rock
6ctw blue topaz set in sterling silver.

SSCN6591.JPG

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Amethyst with pearls. I love this one...

SSCN6592.JPG

mochi

Ideal_Rock
I love this garnet earring...

SSCN6597.JPG

QueenB29

Shiny_Rock
I really like the prongs you have on the blue topaz earrings!

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Neck shot of the iolite pendant...

SSCN6593.JPG

mochi

Ideal_Rock
The pearl/tourmaline pendant is from a seller on Etsy(SDJewelry). Very well made and such a fun pendant.

SSCN6594.JPG

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Adjustible from 16-18inches and with small pearls at the clasps...so cute!!
36.gif
36.gif

SSCN6595.JPG

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Neck shot of the pearl/tourmaline... I''m not as harry as Ms Vicki!
9.gif

SSCN6596.JPG

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Super Gorgeous Pendants! cute doggie...

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I love your pendants and your dog!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The earrings are fabulous! You really recreated the old world charm on those.

ma re

Ideal_Rock
That last (pearl/tourmaline) pendant is really something, wow! And Ms Vicki is just adorable
2.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
they''re both lovely-will have to check out the sellers! couple of the doggie pics had me rolling-she looks sooo thrilled with you!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Mochi,

First of all, I can''t stop laughing at the pictures of Miss Vicki modeling your pendants. The look on her face is priceless.

Second, you have the most beautiful collection!!! I adore your pearl pendant with the gemstones, I must say that is my favorite.
30.gif

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
I think the pendants and the earrings are great! I particularly like the pearl pendant. You take such cool, arsty photos. Are th chains in the dog''s mouth? LOL.

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/10/2009 4:10:36 PM
Author: Linda W
Hi Mochi,

First of all, I can''t stop laughing at the pictures of Miss Vicki modeling your pendants. The look on her face is priceless.

Second, you have the most beautiful collection!!! I adore your pearl pendant with the gemstones, I must say that is my favorite.
30.gif

I agree! Everything is beautiful! I really love the pearl and iolite pendants. Your dog is adorable :)

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great collection of fun stuff!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Mochi, your pendants are so lovely and I''m happy you got them, but......I WANT YOUR DOG!!!!! What a sweetie! And I love those earrings!! I''d love an ear shot with the blue topaz.
31.gif
And if you don''t like the first pair as earrings, maybe you can recycle - bracelet charms, stations on a necklace, shoe clips....

PrincessPeach

Rough_Rock
Is Ms Vicki a boxer?? I have a boxer myself, named Wrinkles!
9.gif

I love all of your jewelry, very pretty items!!!

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Lovely pendants Mochi, and Miss Vicki is adorable!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
What awesome pieces!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE them!

klewis

Brilliant_Rock
Mochi - Your photos are so inspirational, I love them. Oh yes, if you need a dog sitter, please ask me! Just pay my airfare

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mochi, I just had to show Miss Viki''s pictures to my hubby tonight. He was rolling.
9.gif

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful pieces and the iolite pendant is such a stunner! Ms Vicki is such a good girl, isn''t she?

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Look at Ms. Vicki in all her pretties! BEAUTIFUL collection Mochi!
30.gif

Lori

icekid

Ideal_Rock
mochi- Both of your new pendants are so pretty! What great finds. I am checking out the sellers on etsy now
31.gif
31.gif

MsVicki is one stylish pup! Too cute
36.gif

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much for all your wonderful replies. You all are just so sweet!!

Just a little story about Ms Vicki, if I may:

My dh and I have been talking about purchasing a dog and after researching decided a boxer would be a wonderful addition to our family. We adament that we would not purchase one from a pet store and would go the route of the breeders.

A few weeks down the line, we were in Tampa at our favorite Vietnamese Restaurant and decided to go the the petstore that was located near the restaurant to just pass time and get some dog food for our golden retriever (Mochi). In the back of the store were all the dogs and my eye whent right to a 6-7 month old boxer in a cage so small that she couldn''t even stand straight. My heart just ached and I was so sad for her. My DH just looked at me and said "I think I''m in trouble".

As soon as they brought her out of the cage she came right to us and would not leave our side. The store was filled with people, children and adult, but she would not go to them. It''s as if she chose us and decided she was going home with us. She got her wish.

She was so thin, she would eat like she was starving. We notice later that she had a very heavy productive cough. We took her to our vet and he did a few test. She had not only GI parasites but also a severe e-coli infection of the lungs. She was on antibiotics and parasitic medication for a few weeks and it just wouldn''t so away. Our vet was not optimistic about her condition at all but decided to make an appointment with the animal hospital at Shands as a last result.

Poor Ms Vicki went through all sorts of lab tests, xrays...she really went through alot. After about 3 months of this she finally started to get better. Although her lungs are scared and damanged. she loves to play and run. Whenever our vet sees her, he always mentions how he thought she wouldn''t make it, his Ms lucky Vicki.

We did get our money and part of her vet bills back from the pet store after alot of phone calls. And like I mentioned, we do not advocate getting pets from the store and we now do not go to any petstores that sells animals.

She is very special to me. She will always be my little princess.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mochi,

What a heart warming story about Miss Vicki. I am so glad that you followed your heart and brought her home with you. She looks like such a sweetheart, her face just melts my heart.

Please give her a big hug and kiss for me.

Linda
xoxoxoxo

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results