shape
carat
color
clarity

Could someone share your knowledge with this stone 54% table

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re: Could someone share your knowledge with this stone 54% t

Make sure there is no haziness in the F.

Ask Denise if she can take a picture or a video side by side.

Oberst

Shiny_Rock

Gypsy|1472621439|4071754 said:
Make sure there is no haziness in the F.

Ask Denise if she can take a picture or a video side by side.
She are sending me a video today side by side, but when I look at the pictures I think they're don't look the same, is it the same quality in both of the stones? I have bin set on the h vs1 now, but maybe I'm reading the aset pictures wronge..
I'm going to ask who is the most eyeclean I think.

Oberst

Shiny_Rock

Is the Angels on this one 100% right? Not completely like Gia

_5529.jpeg

_5528.jpeg

Oberst

Shiny_Rock

Still waiting on the video, but I was really hoping that everyone would sad 100% pick the perfect stone, the other one is a train wreck, but now because I've never seen a nice diamond before I'm insecure. When I'm watching the assets closely the h (on the left) look much cleaner than the f (on the right) wouldn't this make the H look visual better ? Or is I missing something?

_5534.jpeg

_5535.jpeg

_5536.jpeg

Q

Queenie60

Speak to Yekutiel at IDJ about your concerns. He will be honest with you. I recall Gypsy stating that she had concerns about the Twining Wisps on the F stone. Address the concern regarding "haziness" with the twining wisps. I am not an expert but I would go with the eye clean stone at this point. Good luck - I'm sure you will get the right one. :wavey:

Oberst

Shiny_Rock

Queenie60|1472663489|4071928 said:
Speak to Yekutiel at IDJ about your concerns. He will be honest with you. I recall Gypsy stating that she had concerns about the Twining Wisps on the F stone. Address the concern regarding "haziness" with the twining wisps. I am not an expert but I would go with the eye clean stone at this point. Good luck - I'm sure you will get the right one. :wavey:
The diamond is now picked, and it is the H who is the lucky winner!:D the twinning wisp in the F did interact with the sparkle a little..
I think that was good so it was easyer to pick the H, I did like that best from the start :D

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oberst|1472709949|4072152 said:
Queenie60|1472663489|4071928 said:
The diamond is now picked, and it is the H who is the lucky winner!:D the twinning wisp in the F did interact with the sparkle a little..
I think that was good so it was easyer to pick the H, I did like that best from the start :D
H VS1 with Ex. proportions!... :love: Job well done!.. :appl:

Oberst

Shiny_Rock

Dancing Fire|1472711835|4072155 said:
H VS1 with Ex. proportions!... :love: Job well done!.. :appl:
Thank you! :)

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

Yay!! Great choice. That was my favorite too.

Oberst

Shiny_Rock

Gypsy|1472712522|4072159 said:
Yay!! Great choice. That was my favorite too.
Thank you for all the help so far Gypsy, still thinking about how close I where to buy an radiant cut if it hadn't been for you! If you live close by to Manhattan me & my girl owe you a dinner! Lol (not joking) :D

BarbM

Rough_Rock

Hi Oberst, knowing how big diamond rings are here in Germany, this is an huge rock and I think that she will be blown away. Does your girlfriend know how what size diamond she is getting or will this be a surprise? Great choice and lots of happiness!!! :appl:

Oberst

Shiny_Rock

BarbM|1472713319|4072162 said:
Hi Oberst, knowing how big diamond rings are here in Germany, this is an huge rock and I think that she will be blown away. Does your girlfriend know how what size diamond she is getting or will this be a surprise? Great choice and lots of happiness!!! :appl:
She is hoping it will be a 1-1.2 ct(dreaming it could be a 2ct), in my country it cost 18k$ for a 1 ct h si2 not ideal cut, and she haven't any clue that I have saved a long time, so this is going to be a good suprice :):) and she thinks it's going to happens next year I think

Oberst

Shiny_Rock

But if you see an H vs1 2.1 ct in the preloved section for sale next month it didn't work out like I planned.. Lol :D

Q

Queenie60

Congratulations Oberst! She's one luck lady and I can't imagine her being anything but over the moon!!! So glad that Gypsy set you in the right direction - she's a Gem. Please come back and show pictures of the finished ring and please let us know how the proposal went. I admire the time and care you put into finding the right stone. So very happy for you. :wavey: :appl:

flyingpig

Ideal_Rock
Premium

good job.
the H VS1 is a stunning diamond. worry free, and mind-clean as well.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

I am sure you will be back with pictures of the ring on her finger for us in no time.

You are more than welcome. Unfortunately, I am not anywhere near NY, so those pictures of the ring on her hand will be thank you enough.

Thank you Queenie. ;))

Oberst

Shiny_Rock

Thank you everyone, update picture of the ring on the finger will come :) and I suppose a big thank you message from my girl also :D

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Dancing Fire|1472518641|4071307 said:
Oberst|1472498531|4071231 said:
And I also have gone from si2 to vs1, when it is vs1 stone, do I need to be scared about the inclusion is all in the same spot or is it eyeclean 100%
The table is 54% can you also give me pros & cons for a small table?
H VS1 is a very safe bet. I love a small table with a high crown.. :love: I wouldn't mind owning this stone.. :wink2:

WOT he said. Love this combo.

Can't wait to see the finished pictures!

cheers--Sharon

Oberst

Shiny_Rock

Ok just for fun, I studding the diamond certificate because I really looking forward to looking in the diamond with a lupe when I get it.
But I can't seem to find where the cloud is in the diamond, I see 2 crystals, 3 needles and 1 pinpoint. Could you guys tell me where the cload is? :D and is the inclusion 1x size from the certificate or is it only to tell where they are in a diamond and not size?

_5617.jpeg

_5618.jpeg

_5619.jpeg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

So glad you ended up with the H VS1!

Not every single thing is always plotted. The cloud may have been very small. Actually, inclusions in a VS1 are hard to find with a 10x loupe!

Oberst

Shiny_Rock

diamondseeker2006|1472857791|4072724 said:

Not every single thing is always plotted. The cloud may have been very small. Actually, inclusions in a VS1 are hard to find with a 10x loupe!
Ok I see, I'm really glad that I did to! I'm glad you talked me out of the 2.8 si2, it was because of that Lauren in Idj found this one.. Have a really good feeling about this stone!:) thank you

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oberst|1472858102|4072726 said:
diamondseeker2006|1472857791|4072724 said:

Ok I see, I'm really glad that I did to! I'm glad you talked me out of the 2.8 si2, it was because of that Lauren in Idj found this one.. Have a really good feeling about this stone!:) thank you

It's an excellent choice! You did very well taking your time to narrow it down to the best one! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results