shape
carat
color
clarity

Could I please see....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mirre

Shiny_Rock
I am thinking of trying to purchase some stackable rings for a RHR. I am thinking of doing a really thin pink sapphire band with a diamond band. I like the idea of two sapphire bands and a diamond one in the middle.

If anyone has any pink sapphire stackable pictures could you please post them?
9.gif

I haven''t been able to find any pictures of what I''m thinking of doing and want to see if maybe someone here does.

I also thought about doing the pink in the middle and two diamond bands on each side. Any pictures of any combination of stacked rings would help. Thanks everyone!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Here is a thread that will interest you:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-new-pink-diamond-band.54064/

And a pic for inspiration....
11.gif
2.gif

KKstack.JPG.jpg

debhew

Rough_Rock
I have 2 pink sapphire rose gold stack rings that I stack with different diamond rings as a RHR. I will post a few different combinations for you. Good Luck!
1.gif

pink wth eternity bnd.jpg

debhew

Rough_Rock
Another...

pink with diam eternity.jpg

debhew

Rough_Rock
Another...

diam eter with pink.jpg

debhew

Rough_Rock
Last one...

pink ctr with pave.jpg

littledebbie

Shiny_Rock
I really like the 2nd picture bedhew posted--the one with the baguettes.

urseberry

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, debhew, your pictures above prompted me to search for the rest of your posts, and I found your post in MaryAlaina''s thread with all your bands. Good grief they''re beautiful! Pretty please will you start a new thread with lots more pictures of your jewelry so we can properly fawn over your collection? I bet you have lots more hiding in your jewelry box along with those 14(!) beautiful bands.

kmcq

Rough_Rock
oooh, so pretty. I''ve been looking for one too but they dont have anything here in Canada. I''ve been to all the jewellery stores. Can you please tell me if there''s a website I can go to where I can buy sapphire eternity stackable rings? Thanks!

Jypsie

Shiny_Rock
I absolutely love stackables - it''s so nice to get so many looks from a few different rings. Stackables are on my "Sweetie please..." list.

All the ones posted here are beautiful! You ladies have some lovely rings and great combinations.

mirre

Shiny_Rock
Thank you debhew! Those are gorgeous!!

I really like the one with the tiny pink in between the two tiny diamond bands. That''s what I was hoping to get (eventually lol). I''m wanting the darker, brighter pink and to put a diamond band in between but it''ll be awhile before I can get it ALL. When I was looking yesterday I found a very pretty ruby on a tiny little band of diamonds that I decided would look just amazing between two stackable pink sapphires if the ruby was a pink or a white sapphire instead of the ruby. So I am going to by myself a graduation present (when I graduate) and get two pink sapphire stackables. and maybe a plain band or something like that and once I get a good job and save a little I''m going to try to buy a diamond or white sapphire band to stack with them.

Now I REALLY can''t wait to get out of school!

mirre

Shiny_Rock
imgnotfound.jpg

imgnotfound.jpg

imgnotfound.jpg

Edit: I'm sorry those did not post.
8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results