shape
carat
color
clarity

Corsets are coming back, ever worn one?

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The first one I bought has steel bones in it, and I went to a shop called Fairy Goth Mother based in Camden Town in London. Check out their website as some of their corsets and outfits are fabulous!

I was fitted by the very helpful co-owner who wears one all the time. Yes she is a goth!

At one stage, I considered having one custom made, however, I decided against it as I could not see myself wearing one 24/7.

My corsets used to get worn more often when I went through a certain phase and belonged to a community of alternative lifestyle :Up_to_something:, however, those days are long gone!

On on the subject of whether the knickers should be worn on top or under the straps of a suspender belt or corset, it depends what one intend to take off first! :Up_to_something::mrgreen:

DK :lol-2:

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Back in my youth, and clubbing days, I had a satin boned corset that is worn on it's own without anything over it. It didn't have the laced back though, it had a zipper thank God! I tried it on after 2 kids haha and the 2 sides couldn't even come together, there was a 4-6 inch gap!

xsouzie

Shiny_Rock
Several years ago, I had a steel boned corset custom made for the purpose of waist training. But you pretty much have to wear it all day except when showering or sleeping...and I realized I didn't have the discipline for it. I think it's sitting somewhere in my closets or maybe I threw it out LOL

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Those days, the corset and the figure to rock it has retired. :)

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That famous 16" waist
1613842337147.png

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a corset. I bought it for a model to wear during a steampunk photo shoot (DH is a professional photographer).
I have tried it on myself. It is a b!tch to get on, and a relief to remove.
This is the model.
DSC_6262.JPG

Last edited:

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Wouldn't it be easier to get worms or some kind in intestinal parasite?

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the look and totally would wear one for special occasions, not daily though!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results