shape
carat
color
clarity

Coolest. High chair. Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
That looks like Tacori''s high chair!

cdt1101

Brilliant_Rock
Yup...a lot of us PS mommies have the boon flair...love the pink, but have a boy..so it wouldn''t fly w/ the hubs
3.gif

We actually just ordered ours yesterday since we didn''t need a HC until recently. Can''t wait to get it! We got the blue. But I saw the orange in person and loved it! DH didn''t though...so blue it is for us
9.gif

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
I seriously want one of these! They are just so fun!

I saw them on a baby stuff blog, and under the picture the author started singing the Jetsons theme song. "Meet George Jetson!"

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
That''s a lot of hot pink. LOL. You should get one. It''s been a great high chair for us.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
P is right. We have the blue one and I LOVE it. She still uses it.

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
My friend has been high-chair shopping for the last week or so and while I'm not yet preggo, I love shopping for this stuff. Have you seen the Bloombaby chair? http://www.bloombaby.com/collection/feat.php?sID=35

I was voting for the boon until I saw this one.

ETA: you can change to color by selecting "specifications and colors" and I joked with DH that I was going to order black with gold, hehe.

lulu

Ideal_Rock
I want one for my office chair. I''m short.

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
NewEnglandLady, funny you mentioned the bloom fresco. That''s the one I absolutely loved and wanted, but the price was too high for me. I think Pandora has that highchair.

cdt1101

Brilliant_Rock
NEL - I love the bloom!! It was my first choice, but at $500 we just couldn''t justify the cost
23.gif
But it looks awesome!!! My DH and I were still swooning over it yesterday....hehhee...

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Holy cow, the bloombaby looks...frightening lol. It''s awesome in a high-tech kind of way but it reminds me of the electric chair I once sat it at the abandoned state pen. Eeeek!

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Haha, I guessed from the title that this thread was either about the Boon Flair or the Bloom Fresco. Looks like I was right on both counts.
3.gif
I think both look awesome.

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Yup, I''m the one with the Bloom Fresco.

I LOVE my ebay bargains!
9.gif

It is great and Daisy loves it. She slept in it all the time during the day when she was tiny and now sits in it to play with toys. Looks nice in our sitting room too!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results