color
clarity

Cool video taken from space

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely spectacular, Kenny. You come up with the most unique stuff. My first thought was what a rich place this is. But watching it like that is somehow terrifying, I'm not sure why.

Caught Lake Michigan, 3 rivers -- my geography isn't good enough to tell which they were. The lightning is completely gorgeous! The beautiful green foggy stuff is the northern lights, right? Photography is so clear you can even see waves, incredible. Thanks!!

--- Laurie

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
That was an amazing video, Kenny. Thanks for sharing. My geography isn't the best, so I didn't pick out anything. I kind of focused on other things too, like the lightning, shooting stars, and all the lights on Earth.

ETA: When Fi gets home from work, I will be making him watch this on out 100" projector screen. Wish I could share that experience with you all!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think this would be a great thing for a teacher to show to kids in a classroom and ask them to raise their hands and pause the video when they spotted a geographical feature they recognize.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
That would be a very good way to make geography relevant & a heck of a lot of fun.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Wow, this is really cool. I'm forwarding this link to all the teachers in my school!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Amazing video! Thanks for sharing Kenny. :wavey:

Cachette :))

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
That was a great video!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results