shape
carat
color
clarity

COOL Stuff, Weird Stuff, Cute Stuff, Holiday Gift Stuff

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Okay, trying real hard to get in the holiday spirit, so I've been doing some on-line shopping and came across some interesting gift items.

Please add any cool stuff that you run across! :wavey: :wavey:

First batch, from Urban Outfitters; a mustache for your car and lipstick in the shape of a kitty.

catlipstickurbanoutfitters.jpg

carstacheurban.png

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
That lipstick is freaky.

If I post pics, this thread will be full of Hello Kitty stuffs. =P

iLander

Ideal_Rock
From Anthropologie.

The book necklace is cute, but $500? A bit much . . .

I am a sucker for a cute dishtowel

Love the butter lady

Hello Kitty pics are welcome! :wavey: Anybody can play! :appl:

19430586_000_b.jpeg

973751_072_b.jpeg

983390_095_b.jpeg

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
iLander|1290037084|2770579 said:
Okay, trying real hard to get in the holiday spirit, so I've been doing some on-line shopping and came across some interesting gift items.

Please add any cool stuff that you run across! :wavey: :wavey:

First batch, from Urban Outfitters; a mustache for your car and lipstick in the shape of a kitty.

ahahahah OMG. If I saw that on a car, I'd think it was a dead moose, hahahaha love it!

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
Hahaha, the mustache is amazing! The most random, hilarious thing I have ever seen!!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
From Wireless Catalog.

Does anybody beside me remember these from their childhood? I had the phone and the clock.

Full-size accurate re-issues, so you can be young again! They all work! :appl:

fishertoys.jpg

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock

iLander

Ideal_Rock
@ HAVEN: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've attached your mustaches!

@ WATERLILLY

Couldn't capture the pic, sorry. Love those lashes, hate the blond chick :D

439496.jpeg

iLander

Ideal_Rock
From Anthropologie

What the heck is this thing? In their paper catalog they have a picture of it with candles and it is just odd . . .

candlesanthropologie.jpeg

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Another weird thing from Anthro. . . . I detest their paper catalog because the type is so small I can never figure out how much something is without a magnifying glass. . . :rolleyes:

They do have unique stuff, though . . .

073051_010_b.jpeg

iLander

Ideal_Rock

urseberry

Brilliant_Rock
iLander, you have great taste! I am so tempted to buy that butter dish, or the lion butter dish they also have at Anthropologie.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I cannot set foot in Anthropologie unless I am prepared to hand over several hundred dollars.
I've learned to control my impulse to walk through those great wooden doors since we moved practically next door to a fabulous Anthro store. It takes a lot of willpower.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Great idea for a thread!

My sis has the sticky mustaches. Those things are freaky!!!

I love the bubble necklace! But, of course I can't possibly have it because of the kids.

I've never seen an Anthropologie (i know, backwoods girl). I'm off to peruse online.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can't link, but on Etsy is a shop called spidercamp that I keep in my favorites and browse now and again for a good laugh. There are stickers that have random things like, rolls and rolls that say "Cheese" or "Assorted Pork Chops" and they just make me howl. I want to get a bunch and then decorate my brothers house. There also are stuffed bunnies that have words sewn on their bellies..they have funny shaped ears and some look sad, some look mad, some are happy. Some say "Pie" or "ham" or "bacon". Some have diseases and some swear. And they do ornaments of them also..want to get some of those for my brother too hahaha.

It's seriously the most random shop ever and it gives me the giggles when I visit. I just looked there and there is a lot more new stuff. "Observing for rabies" stickers, some weird peanut charm thing.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Packrat--OH MY GOSH. I'm in love with whomever runs Spidercamp. We must be long lost soul mates.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
093448_095_b.jpg

Did anyone see this on anthropologie? I'm seriously thinking I might have to make myself one. All you'd need to do is gather mix matched flannels (either loose fabric or even old shirts) and stitch it and you could make it to fit over one of those down comforter things or stuff it.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Haven|1290096550|2771328 said:
Packrat--OH MY GOSH. I'm in love with whomever runs Spidercamp. We must be long lost soul mates.

Bwhahaha isn't that shop hysterical? I just stumbled across it about a year or more ago and it never fails to make me laugh. The titles of the items and then the inside descriptions just have me rolling most times. Like there were tiny little drawings of robots, and the title was something like "how many tiny little robot drawings can you get for 37 cents" And the description-"I don't know, I'll just put some in an envelope. You pay me and then I'll give them to you. They're kinda dumb and not very useful" And I thought wtf?? hahahaha And the bacon-who crochets or knits bacon, really?? hahaha

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
packrat|1290110031|2771669 said:
Haven|1290096550|2771328 said:

Bwhahaha isn't that shop hysterical? I just stumbled across it about a year or more ago and it never fails to make me laugh. The titles of the items and then the inside descriptions just have me rolling most times. Like there were tiny little drawings of robots, and the title was something like "how many tiny little robot drawings can you get for 37 cents" And the description-"I don't know, I'll just put some in an envelope. You pay me and then I'll give them to you. They're kinda dumb and not very useful" And I thought wtf?? hahahaha And the bacon-who crochets or knits bacon, really?? hahaha

I must have the 6 fewer mice to photo. I must. My kitten will adore them. I adore what she said about them.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm buying the bacon for my sister for Chanukah. No joke. I think I may buy her a poop bunny, as well.
I'm in love with that store. It's like someone took my sense of humor and concretized it in the form of an etsy shop. I've never felt more connected to a stranger. :cheeky:

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I can't wait for my little mousies to get here!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hooray for little mousies and knit bacon and poop bunnies! :appl: After I found the shop back then I sent her a convo to just thank her for the store and making me laugh. I'm glad I'm not the only one who appreciates the humor there!!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I am seriously considering starting to collect owls. Especially after seeing these.

il_570xN.190701833.jpg

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
<----- Wants the Simon's Cat book.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results