shape
carat
color
clarity

Cool shade of Tourmaline from PrecisionGem

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
hope the stone comes soon..can''t wait to see some hand shots...
1.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
What a lovely color.. I am definitely in on the rose gold idea! yum

blithesome71

Shiny_Rock
Any updates on the RL photos of this very lovely gem?
31.gif

...I''m dying to see the RL photos. I wish I could own one with this color someday
5.gif

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/9/2009 1:09:16 PM
Author:BlueSea
It is indeed that Tourmalines come with so many colors...and this is one of them.
Gene posted this one on his website last night and I was able to get it. I just love, love the color.
His pictures have always been so true to RL, so I''m confident that there will be no surprises when I see it.
But still, I can''t wait for it to get here!!!
18.gif

Oh, by the way, is Monday (10/12) a national holiday, hence, no mail delivered?
8.gif
I think you''re wrong .................. I reckon this will surpass all your expectations and will be even more beautiful in real life! All of my gemstones from Gene have been much much much nicer than his photos (and his photos are pretty good to begin with)!

BlueSea

Rough_Rock

blithesome71, LovingDiamonds - thank you for still remembering this stone and relive the thread.

This stone actually is very hard to photograph. It is in fact a bit lighter IRL than Gene''s photo. Nevetheless, she''s quite a beauty!!!

So, on with the pictures...
----------------------------------------------------------------------
IRL, it''s a bit lighter than this...

mint3.jpg

BlueSea

Rough_Rock
...in the sun...

mint4.jpg

BlueSea

Rough_Rock
...and this is the plan for it. The 2 side stones are Afghan Tourmalines from Gary B. (Finewater Gems). I''d like to make a combo ring out of them, but so far, I haven''t found a setting to fit them yet. IRL, the 3 of them gave much more contrast than in the picture.

mintcombo.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/24/2009 10:55:34 PM
Author: BlueSea
...and this is the plan for it. The 2 side stones are Afghan Tourmalines from Gary B. (Finewater Gems). I''d like to make a combo ring out of them, but so far, I haven''t found a setting to fit them yet. IRL, the 3 of them gave much more contrast than in the picture.
Gorgeous stones. Those will make a stunning ring.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That stone is making me hungry.
31.gif

Mint-Meltaway-Combo500.jpg

blithesome71

Shiny_Rock
BlueSea, thanks for posting the RL photos. I think it''s pretty. The cut, the subtle color and the size. & the 3-stone ring you''re planning looks promising.
36.gif

Largosmom

Brilliant_Rock
I love the color of the new stone and it goes quite well with the other ones.
30.gif

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Lovely colour and cut.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results