shape
carat
color
clarity

Contact at WF

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
Can someone give me an e-mail address of someone to contact directly at WF? I sent an e-mail request using the general e-mail (the info address) over the weekend but didn''t get a response. Thanks!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are closed on Saturday and Sunday. So I''d give them another day to reply. Then call if you don''t hear tomorrow. They must get a large quantity of email.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
I sent WF an email about a week ago and haven`t recieved a response yet. I think it`s because of memorial day weekend and the Las Vegas convention so reponse time might be slower. I`m going to call on friday if I haven`t recieved a response. I haven`t gotten around to it because of exams, but I think contact by phone works better with anyways. Can`t wait to see your purchase!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
yeh, i know lesley mentioned being at the las vegas convention till wednesday.
maybe try calling them?

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the information all! I''ll hold off for a few days before contacting them since I''m in no rush, and I really prefer to work from e-mail.

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve always dealt with Renee. She is a sweetie. Her email is [email protected]. She sometimes posts on PS as Strawdermangrl.

tiffanytwisted

Brilliant_Rock
I would recommend phoning them. When I e-mailed them my e-mail got lost in their spam filter.

Arcam

Rough_Rock
i'd recommend calling them, as I found their responses (when I got them) adequate/poor via e-mail. I think you'll be served much better over the phone. (edit...and I prefer web communication too, just found it didn't work well in my experience)

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Hi Scarlet and Ally,

We can't find emails that went unreplied-to. Scarlet, Renee did receive the 2nd email you sent today and will be in contact with you (thanks Pebbles). Ally, If you can contact us directly, either by phone or to my email, John.Pollard (at) Whiteflash.com it will be helpful in understanding what occured. We have your SO's address on record but nothing has come in recently from it. As a general observation, it's not-unheard-of for our return emails to get spam-filtered too.

Thanks for the report.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Thanks John, I sent you another email.

Ally

klavigne

Shiny_Rock
Hey John,
You must be jet-lagged, go to sleep already!

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much John! I''ve been corresponding w/ Renee all day (courtesy of Pebbles) and she''s been WONDERUL and very patient...
emembarrassed.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results