color
clarity

Congratulations to D&T!!!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!! Very deserved :appl: :appl:

vanderaf

Shiny_Rock
Your hard work does not go unnoticed. I often like to browse the eye candy folder and you keep it nice an organized. It makes it a pleasure to view with such ease...Thank you!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, that is a wonderful thread and would not be what it is if you did not put so much effort into keeping it updated.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats and thanks for all the help you give to others making this a better place!

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats, D&T! You totally deserve it, you are one of the most welcoming people and such a kind bling buddy!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you again everyone for your lovely comments :wavey: I'm glad to be here and help in some little ways, I am especially fond of so many of you pricescopers! :appl:

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, D&T! Your contributions are so incredibly important to PS, and I thank you for updating the Eye Candy thread!

dinamit

Shiny_Rock
Congrats to one of the nicest people on Pricescope, who also happens to have impecible taste! :appl: :appl: :appl:

D&T, love your style - in jewellery and attitude.

Thanks for all your help!

dinamit

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Well done D & T. :appl: :appl: :appl:

You are one of our Pricescope Crown Jewels!! Thank you and I cannot wait to see what you choose!!! :wavey:

Echidna

Brilliant_Rock
dinamit|1300571438|2875461 said:
Congrats to one of the nicest people on Pricescope, who also happens to have impecible taste! :appl: :appl: :appl:

D&T, love your style - in jewellery and attitude.

Thanks for all your help!

dinamit

Can't say it better than Dinamit! Congratulations, D&T :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
D&T, I always appreciate seeing the new studs added to the thread I originally started! You are great to update that and other threads! Thank you so much, and I am excited that you have been recognized for your contributions! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow! Awesome :) You lucky dog - what are you going to get?? Congratulations!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not sure HOW I miss this. Congratulations, D&T! Much much deserved!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats D&T. definitely well deserved!!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
thank you all for your kind comments, and for your efforts as well. I appreciate everyone here :wavey:

iota15

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations, D&T!!! I've always enjoyed reading your posts!

tanj

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Yayyy congrats!!!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sincere thank you for all those who stopped in :wavey:
Skippy, Kelpie, Missy, Coati, Slg47, packrat, Yssie, Ella, Loriken, Amys Bling, HeatherL, DancingFire, Lknvrb4, Lula, Catmom, Tacori E-ring, canuk-gal, Deia, Karl, TGal, Sky56, Dreamer, Zoe, MakingtheGrade, CharmyPoo, ecf8503, geckodani, Poshpepper, vanderaf, LtlFirecracker, AprilBaby, Novel, Susimoo, Echidna, DS2006, Cehrabehra, Kama_S, mrssalvo, iota15, tanj
Your warm congrats and friendship means so much to me here on PS.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for recognizing D&T, Andrey. Congratulations on receiving tangible recognition of your 10,000 posting milestone and your extraordinary service to Pricescope, D&T. You have always been a pal, joining into threads wherever needed or just wanted or enjoyed. I find you a fun and congenial Pricescope member, my favorite kind!

Warm hugs,
Deb/AGBF
:read:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations and many thanks for all your effort! :appl:

Tell us what you're going to buy - cause you're a lady that can spend money on jewelry!!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations sweetie! I'm so sorry I wasn't around to wish you my best a few weeks ago when you reached your milestone, but I am SO happy that you are going to receive a special gift. I know your flair for design, your taste and style have inspired many other ladies to create beautiful things for themselves. I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Deb, MGR for your kind comments! you ladies are a joy to chat with

Gemgirl- aww sweetie, never mind about little me I hope you are recovering well, but thank you for your well wishes.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Congrats D&T :appl: :appl: :appl:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you RS! how are you feeling these day?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results