shape
carat
color
clarity

Congratulations to all the 10K Milestone Pricescopers!!!

Re: Congratulation to all the 10K Milestone Pricescopers!!!

Way to go everyone....thank you for being here!!!

Lori

Congrats to all, and a very warm thank you to Andrey for his generosity.

Thanks so much Andrey!! So nice of you!!!

Well done, everyone!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

You are what makes Pricescope so wonderful!!!! :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

To your next 10,000!!!! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
:wavey:

Congratulations everyone!!

Thanks to Pricescope and all of you for the recognition. I have decided to donate the $100 gift to the Red Cross for Japanese relief efforts.

Congratulations!!! And thank you ALL for your wonderful advice! :appl:

Awesome! Congratulations to you all!

Congratulations to everyone. It takes a lot of time and effort to contribute on the level that you all do. I would like to add Yssie's name to this list too. I think she had missed the mark when this was awarded, but she's hit it and deserves much recognition for her contribution as well.

Congratulations, everyone! Stay in good health.

Canuk-gal and TL - so nice of you to donate to good causes!

I have not received a reply from everyone. Please contact me if you have not seen it.

Luminous-MB|1301608700|2884579 said:
Congratulations to everyone. It takes a lot of time and effort to contribute on the level that you all do. I would like to add Yssie's name to this list too. I think she had missed the mark when this was awarded, but she's hit it and deserves much recognition for her contribution as well.

Yes, congrats to YSSIE as well!

Congrats everyone!!!

DS-

Did anyone ring some bells when you passed the 30,000 posting mark? I asked the question in another thread, but I don't think you ever returned to it to answer me!

Hugs and congrats on that milestone (belatedly),
Deb

AGBF|1351170715|3292045 said:
DS-

Did anyone ring some bells when you passed the 30,000 posting mark? I asked the question in another thread, but I don't think you ever returned to it to answer me!

Deb

I don't think one has???

Skippy|1351472999|3294442 said:
AGBF|1351170715|3292045 said:
DS-

Deb

I don't think one has???

Awww, thanks Deb for noticing (because I didn't!!!) and I am sorry I missed your other comment!!! And thanks to Skippy for posting the thread!

Terrific group & well deserved! Very nice, Andrey. Happy bling to you all!

--- Laurie

a big thank you to Andrey for celebrating my 10K post with a $100 shopping certificate!
unexpected but definitely appreciated!

I have taken my time figuring out what to get with the GENEROUS PS gift, but hopefully soon, I will be posting a picture. Thank you so much Andrey and Team!!! :appl:

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP