shape
carat
color
clarity

congrats grads! And may Cupid spike all bf''s water

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats to all of the ladies rockin'' new sparklies this year! I''m a little out of the loop because I don''t get to browse pscope as much as I would like, so I usually see the e-ring news when it is "old" news. But wow!, with 3 engagements in one weekend caught my eye. I HAD to write a quick post.

CONGRATULATIONS to all of the grads of LIW list since its inception.

Gorgeous rings
30.gif
Heart warming stories
21.gif

MAY CUPID SPIKE ALL OF LIW BOYFRIEND''S WATER (especially since Valentine''s is just 2 weeks away) !!!

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooh, one more thing since I brought up Valentine''s Day->

I bought a funny card the other day to send to a friend of mine: On the front it has Cupid sitting in "Cupid''s Trophy Room" and there all all kinds of rear-ends mounted on his wall like how hunters do to animals. The inside of the card says something like "Watch your butt".

Love that! I was chuckling in the store. If only it were that easy.......I''d hire Cupid for "The Ring" arrow faster than he could shoot it
28.gif

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
lol!! I don''t really "do" sentimental mushy cards for any holiday, I''m always the one buying funny Christmas cards... so that''s just perfect!! Maybe I''ll get that one for the fh!!
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results