shape
carat
color
clarity

Confused no more

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kinger

Rough_Rock
Some of you may have seen some of my posts regarding my search for an e-ring. I have been all over the place with shapes!!! I first loved round, then thought emerald, then loved asscher, then went back and forth and back again. I recently narrowed it to two classic shapes that I seemed to love equally (though for different reasons) -- a H&A round and a Daniel K asscher.

WEELLLLLL, this afternoon I tried on a 2+ ct Hearts on Fire, G SI1. All I can say is, I''m in love!!!! When the jeweler put it in a setting (classic tiffany 6 prong), I nearly started crying. I guess that''s what you guys mean when you say I''ll just know when I find "the one." Now, I''m not saying my boyfriend can afford this one, but if he can come close...I will officially be the happiest girl on earth. It was simply breathtaking. I am giddy and will be all night I''m sure.

I just wanted to share because everyone on this forum has been so helpful.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats!! i hope you get what you want.
2.gif

Lord Summerisle

Brilliant_Rock
ooo Good luck.

did a PS search... theres at least 9 stones that''ll fulfil or near as darn it to the 2ct G SI1 mark. Ranging from an 2.031ct E SI1 @ GoG to a 2.16ct F VS1 @ WF

All H&As...

JC

Shiny_Rock
Kinger,

That''s awesome! That''s the reaction that a customer should always have when they find "the one" that they are looking for. CONGRATS! Only bit of advice that I can give is to make sure that you get a fair price. So do your homework so that you can make sure that this company gives you a fair competitive price for your dream diamond. Good luck...

1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results