shape
carat
color
clarity

Confused About Richard Landi

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

landifandi

Rough_Rock
I could not find a "reply" button on this post, but it was back in 2005 under the title "confused about Richard Landi".

Basically, its asking if anyone knows anything about a website called infinityline.net , Richard Landi designs claim to be origonal (from what I understand) however, this site has them listed. Specifically the one I want is LDR39-1 , there are several other duplicates I noticed as well. Any advice anyone can give would be greatly appreciated. I dont want to get ripped off, but I dont know why they would have the same exact ring with the same exact model number??

THanks!!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This ring correct? make sure you see an actual photo of the ring that you have question about from the particular vendor that you might be interested in, because some unscrupulous vendors might use someones' pictures. Otherwise, he may be a manufacturer/designer of the ring, and distribute them out so multiple stores will carry his line. does that make sense?

richardlandi0809.JPG

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I believe that Good Old Gold carries Richard Landi, so you might want to call and ask them about it. They are certainly reputable and I wouldn''t hesitate to order from them.

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Hi, I met Richard Landi at a trunk show last year and ordered a ring from him (LDR-235). I later contacted Infinity Line directly about another ring I liked and spoke to the designer who remembered making my "Richard Landi" ring. So I guess you could say that Richard Landi is a reseller. I'm guessing that's why his style numbers are all different (some are like #1932, etc.). They likely represent the different manufacturers he resells. It is probable that some of his styles are his own designs and are made for him.

I can tell you that the quality of the Infinity Line ring is superb. It is the LDR-235 in platinum with a .63 ct. I/SI1 H&A round diamond from GOG. Sorry no photos yet. The guy at Infinity Line is super nice and I'm sorry I don't remember his name. When I actually contacted him directly, it was to inquire about his style number LDR-376. He sent a memo sample to a different store that he actually deals with since he does not deal with the store where I purchased the "Richard Landi". That ring was also superb. It is on my wishlist once I get a 5mm square Asscher-cut diamond. See attached photo.

That is what I know. Hope that helps!

LDR-376.jpg

landifandi

Rough_Rock
D&T,
Yes , that is the exact ring. Thank you all so much for your replies... I am surprised about Infinity Line, because their website looks a little unprofessional, but hey, who has time to make a website when you produce that many items!!! Well, I have an appointment tomorrow at 10:30 at a local jeweler who sells Richard Landi . He ordered a sample of LDR39-1 for me so I can try it on. I will mention this discussion to him and decide what to do from there. Thanks again for all your replies, it really helps me out alot.

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Let us know what you think about this ring in real life. I was considering it at one point for an emerald cut stone I have.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results