shape
carat
color
clarity

Confession for Chrono

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
TL - found it, thank you! I know why I didn''t concentrate on it, I was too busy lusting after the blue/purple Tourmaline next to it! I overlooked the pink because of my natural aversion to them!
2.gif
You can see it''s lovely from the pictures. No hint of brown! I do still love the blue/purple though!!!!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/14/2009 5:56:24 PM
Author: LovingDiamonds
TL - found it, thank you! I know why I didn''t concentrate on it, I was too busy lusting after the blue/purple Tourmaline next to it! I overlooked the pink because of my natural aversion to them!
2.gif
You can see it''s lovely from the pictures. No hint of brown! I do still love the blue/purple though!!!!
Thank you so much LD, but my collection pales in comparison to yours. I am also humbled by your compliments and kind words. The blue/purple tourmaline is an exceptionately rare color for tourmaline, but it has grey in it.

I can''t wait to see your AJS Mahenge, and I hope it lives up to your expectations. At least you''re purchasing from a reputable dealer with a good return policy. Let''s hope it doesn''t go back though.
2.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
That looks like a pretty Mahenge, LD, and I certainly hope it has fluorescence. Agree there is not much point in keeping it otherwise. Fingers crossed that you love it, and looking forward to more pictures.

americanthai

Rough_Rock
Hello Forum,

I just want to add that we have seen a significant drop in the number of Mahenge spinels offered for sale here in Bangkok. I don''t know the reason, but there definitely aren''t as many of these impressive stones around as there were just a few months ago.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks just lovely. I hope you love it when you get it and that it has FLURO!! That''d be so cool. TFS

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
I hope your mahenge is stunning LD! It looks promising.
30.gif
Please post pics when you get it.

klewis

Brilliant_Rock
Has it arrived yet? I''m really looking forward to seeing it.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh boy....it’s been a while, LD. Is it here yet? Any fluoro?

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh it looks gorgeous!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not here yet I''m afraid. It was only shipped on Monday as AJS missed the shipping for last Friday
7.gif
It''s probably going to be next week sometime before it makes an appearance. Not sure if I can wait that long
7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results