shape
carat
color
clarity

Concave peridot bezel pendant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Love the color of your peridot!
36.gif
36.gif
Gorgeous pendant!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Very nice, the color and the way the peridot throws light looks like green grass. It is cool.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVELY photos. The pendant is STUNNING! I do still feel a little
27.gif
envious. Of the stone, the pendant, and of your ability to put the stone in the perfect setting.

ENJOY!!!

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Good Golly Miss Molly that''s one gorgeous pendant. And I''m not really a pendant kind of gal if you know what I mean. You''ve converted me. I love the two tone gold with the peridot. Now I know what to do with mine!!

Your box-link chain is nice, but I agree, the snake chain would set it off better.

Actually, come to think of it, a fishing-line (yes, I do mean fishing line) chain would be awesome, because you wouldn''t see the chain, the pendant would just float around your neck. Not sure where you would go to get one though.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Already said this before but it''s really gorgeous.
30.gif
I bought some smaller gems and I would like to set them like these for a couple of presents, but after they''re done I''m not sure if I can give them up!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
awww , you guys are all too kind!,

Stone Hunter - you are just so sweet, I''m glad you like my projects, I can''t wait to see what your next project will be?

Gailey - I have a very thin chain that I will try with this pendant and it will look like a disappearing chain because it is so dainty, I didn''t know if I wanted a chain to stand out or disappear? So I will experiement today thanks for the tip. I''m glad I could help convert you
1.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Yowzers!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
That is really stunning. I'm not usually a big peridot fan - but just the cut and the style makes it look really splendid!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks HUGE on you. It''s very prettily cut and set.

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Ooo I really like how it turned out-lovely :)

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/22/2009 4:09:59 PM
Author: Chrono
It looks HUGE on you. It''s very prettily cut and set.
isn''t it amazing what a bezel does... lol or a double bezel at that
1.gif

Everyone- thank you so much for your kind words-
emembarrassed.gif

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Wow. I love it!!!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/11/2009 2:37:05 PM
Author: Still_Waiting
Wow. I love it!!!
thank you! its a fun pendant!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
D&T, it''s beautiful on the neck. I think you should try the silver chain as well. I''m going to experiment wearing mine with a YG chain.

Enjoy.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I love this pendant!! All of the design elements work so well together and the peridot [my birthstone] is
30.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/11/2009 3:49:34 PM
Author: DiaDiva
D&T, it's beautiful on the neck. I think you should try the silver chain as well. I'm going to experiment wearing mine with a YG chain.

Enjoy.
thanks Dia- I can't wait to get my snake chain like Julia's picture I've been wearing it with the gold chain, but it looks a bit akward
40.gif
...lol since the proportion just seemed so big compare to my dainty chain. It's fun mixing metal color isn't it?

RisingSun- Yay!! thank you soo much!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results