shape
carat
color
clarity

computer time is slow

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
this happened a couple weeks ago and somehow fixed itself, but my laptop says it is 10:38 but it is really 10:48. what is this? has anyone ever had something like this happen? everything else is working fine. it isnt any slower than normal, IE is working properly. if anyone has any advice i am willing to try just about anything. now i have less time to be on here cause my computer is lying to me. uurrggh

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
which operating system?

ladymentha

Shiny_Rock
Can you change the time to the correct time? I am not sure if you can do that but it is worth a try...

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
windows xp. i know that i can go in and manually change the time, but i am concerned there is something wrong if it is updating wrong or something. it is so weird it is exactly 10 minutes slow.

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Perhaps the battery is dying? I don''t really know?

ladymentha

Shiny_Rock
I can''t say for sure that there is nothing wrong. But if you have a computer geek (I mean that in the friendliest way
26.gif
) friend, you can ask he/she to take a look at it :D

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results