carat
color
clarity

Compose your LOL masterpiece

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL loved this.
I always wanted to compose music and opera is as good a place to start as any. :lol:
Thanks Kenny!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
As I spend more time messing around with this tool the I discover more and more.
Click on the Christmas tree in the lower right corner.

It's pretty cool.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy ... it's beautiful, sweetheart. :clap:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

goldnsilver

Shiny_Rock
Ah, this is awesome, thank you so much for sharing this, kenny!

Missy, I love your piece! It sounds truly uplifting to me and reminds me of spring. I wonder what you'd name it?

Here's my attempt at an Ode to PS. I love that the programme has the red blob (representing red gemstones, in my mind) as the soprano leading the harmonies, hehe. Please excuse the less than perfect rendition - it was the first time the opera blobs were giving it a go and they were sight singing...

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, I love your piece! It sounds truly uplifting to me and reminds me of spring. I wonder what you'd name it?

Aww thanks.
I enjoyed your piece as well.

I think I'll name it Für Francesca. :) Thanks for asking.

Here's my attempt at an Ode to PS. I love that the programme has the red blob (representing red gemstones, in my mind) as the soprano leading the harmonies, hehe. Please excuse the less than perfect rendition - it was the first time the opera blobs were giving it a go and they were sight singing...

What are you naming yours?

goldnsilver

Shiny_Rock
I think I'll name it Für Francesca. :)

That's a lovely name!

I'll call mine just plain Ode to Pricescope, lol. Wish there were a "diamond coloured" blob!

Btw has anyone experienced the blobs sounding different on mobile? I tried to listen back to pieces on my phone and the pitch was completely different off for everything, including the pre coded Christmas carols. Not sure if it was a glitch for mobiles in general or just my phone/phone browser.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results