shape
carat
color
clarity

Comments on earring design

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

samii

Rough_Rock
I''ve been looking for earrings that will work every day but still have enough glam to be great for evening. I was leaning towards some cushion halos but have just seen this design by Leon... I am in love! The bottom pendant part comes off so you can just wear the RB''s so they would be versatile for all occasions.

http://www.artofplatinum.com/4images/details.php?image_id=427

What I would like to do is get a set made with Crisscut Emeralds to match my engagement ring... what do you think?

I would be getting the RB''s to start with and the pendants would be an upgrade later on... any suggestions on what settings would work for the RB''s - they would be about 0.75 cts each.

samii

Rough_Rock
And the photo of the e-ring..

samii4477e-1a.jpg

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
If you are in the DC area there is a Crisscut Trunk Show next week. Maybe you could find some earrings there?

samii

Rough_Rock
Thanks LadyA, you just made my heart leap - until I remembered I''ll be on a plane back to Australia before then :)

I''ll be back in September though, so will probably look for the pendant half then.

Do you know if I can buy Crisscuts loose, or do I need to get Christopher Designs to do that part of the earrings (which wouldn''t bother me as they''ve done my e-ring, and 2 half eternitys which were all fabulous)?

Also, excuse my lack of knowledge but what exactly is a trunk show?

Thanks for the tip! :)

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/16/2007 1:23:44 AM
Author: samii
Thanks LadyA, you just made my heart leap - until I remembered I''ll be on a plane back to Australia before then :)

I''ll be back in September though, so will probably look for the pendant half then.

Do you know if I can buy Crisscuts loose, or do I need to get Christopher Designs to do that part of the earrings (which wouldn''t bother me as they''ve done my e-ring, and 2 half eternitys which were all fabulous)?

Also, excuse my lack of knowledge but what exactly is a trunk show?

Thanks for the tip! :)
I don''t know if you can get the Crisscut stones loose - especially not through them. I think you have to order one through their dealers. I have a dealer here in town so that''s who I used for my wedding band from Crisscut. (That''s actually the place I saw your ering at a trunk show recently.) If you look on the Crisscut site it will say who you can get stones through.

A trunk show is where a designer comes to a local brick & mortar store & basically sets up shop for a day. They bring tons of designs you wouldn''t normally get to see & usually there is a huge discount to be had if you buy at the show.

Too bad you won''t be able to make it to the show here. I won''t get to buy anything either. Right before Christmas is a bad time for a trunk show - I''m skint!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results