shape
carat
color
clarity

Comic Relief

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blue_chica

Shiny_Rock
Don''t just think about the ring, ladies...the wedding dress is important too. I know I''m saving up for this one. She looks like she''s being felt up from behind by a polar bear, what with the split-finger look over her boobs.

naked_bride.jpg

psuheather

Shiny_Rock
Hmmm...not even sure what to say about that one....What''s going on in the background??? People with sashes...is there a beauty pageant going on or something?

blue_chica

Shiny_Rock
I was wondering the same thing. All I can think of is perhaps a non-american wedding? They look sort of russian or slavic?

psuheather

Shiny_Rock
Hmmm...yeah, maybe it''s a tradition for the best man and maid of honor to wear sashes. I wonder if it''s also a tradition for the bride to wear a seashell bra on her wedding day (haha!) oh my gosh, I just read that back and it sounded so mean....oh well!

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Someone emailed that picture to me... i dont get it either! Here are two other pics that came with the other one.

seashelldress.jpg

Patty

Ideal_Rock
LOLOL. I like the visual of a polar bear behind her with his paws on her boobs. And the seashell bra works too, lol.

I went to save the picture to send it to my sister b/c she sells wedding dresses. I noticed the file name "naked bride" and cracked up again!
36.gif

blue_chica

Shiny_Rock
She''s arching her back in every picture. Are we sure this isn''t a p0rn set?

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
LOL!!!
emsmileo.gif

I think what gets me is how relatively normally (sashes aside) everyone else is dressed! Weird...

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Do you think shes a belly dancer? Its the only thing ive been able to come up with that makes sense!

pic07.jpg

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Wow. I''m sure the wedding night was a blast, if ya know what I mean......
11.gif
31.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
lol.. I just came across this.. didn''t see it until now..
umm.. the sea shell bra is not what bothers me (well not AS MUCH) but look at where the SKIRT starts.. I think she is having to arch her back to keep the dress up high enough to not show her you know what!!! She DEFINITELY needed a good waxing to wear that dress.

chantal990

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/27/2005 10:20
6.gif
3 PM
Author: MelissaSue
lol.. I just came across this.. didn''t see it until now..
umm.. the sea shell bra is not what bothers me (well not AS MUCH) but look at where the SKIRT starts.. I think she is having to arch her back to keep the dress up high enough to not show her you know what!!! She DEFINITELY needed a good waxing to wear that dress.
Brings a whole new meaning to the photo rule of suck in gut and stick out chest
2.gif

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/24/2005 4
6.gif
4:33 PM
Author: njc
Do you think shes a belly dancer? Its the only thing ive been able to come up with that makes sense!

That was my thought... what is this, BellydancerBride?
23.gif

elepri

Brilliant_Rock
I was thinking a bellydancer too! And hell no, she's not Russian. No self-respecting Russian bride would be seen in a dress any smaller than Melania Knaus' dress was. (I'm only half kidding, and yes, i am Russian).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results