shape
carat
color
clarity

Come meet the newest addition to our family...Twixx!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She is five months old and really took to my 2 year old. We all love her soooo much! Thank you again for all those who have given me advice on cats! My oldest named her Twixx! She came from Dona Mae Cattery. We got to see beautiful Servals as well and those were Gorgeous and Amazing! anyhoot, here she is.
091010%20004.jpg
091010%20003.jpg
091010%20002.jpg
091010%20001.jpg

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness!!! She's adorable!!

In that third picture, she's making what my husband and I call "Puss-in-Boots eyes." Like from the movie Shrek? Oh I just want to cuddle her! More pictures!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Omgosh, look at those huge eyes! She's gorgeous!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
You got a Bengal!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (She's a bengal, right? Or is she a Savannah?)

She is SO FREAKING CUTE - I can't stand it!! Love the name btw!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
TG, MP, Awwww Thank you guys! she is so swweet!

BEG! You are right, She is a BENGAL! :appl: Totally forgot the most important information on my first post. DH loved what they looked like and she has such a sweet disposition we couldn't resist!... I really liked a silver one as well looks like your kiddos, but he was too shy and afraid of my hyperactive kids :blackeye: but Twixx just sat there and let my kids just pet and hold her from the get go.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
D&T said:
TG, MP, Awwww Thank you guys! she is so swweet!

BEG! You are right, She is a BENGAL! :appl: Totally forgot the most important information on my first post. DH loved what they looked like and she has such a sweet disposition we couldn't resist!... I really liked a silver one as well looks like your kiddos, but he was too shy and afraid of my hyperactive kids :blackeye: but Twixx just sad there and let my kids just pet and hold her from the get go.

Well she's absolutely darling. I'm glad she's getting along with the kids! And you can always get her a friend later :) I checked out the cattery - they have some adorable kittens (and a Millwood stud!) - I SO want another kitten. Gah. Your thread does not help - want wwant want! :razz:

I wonder if we have enough owners for a Bengal/Savannah thread now ...

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh, my! what a lovely cat!

MoZo

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
thanks Mozo!

BEG- that would be fun especially I'm all so new to the pet ownership arena!

Also....

Does anyone have Pet Medical Insurance? too much info I got from Dona Mae... and to soak it all in a bit overwhelming :errrr:

diva rose

Shiny_Rock
I don't like cats but she is so cute! Her eyes are so adorable! :D

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
She is adorable!!! What beautiful eyes and those colours!!! Just gorgeous!! :love:

We have two cats, but no insurance.

Just wanted to add, that our kitties are indoor cats and that was the main reason we didn't get insurance. We`ve had them for 5 years now, without any major dramas *knock wood*.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Oh, she is gorgeous! You said she's sweet & not shy -- what is the temperament of the breed in general?

I've never gotten insurance on any of my zillion animals. Whenever I look it up, most articles say it isn't worth the price you pay over the animal's life. That said, an old animal can empty the wallet pretty fast -- my 13-yr-old Siberian Husky has needed VERY expensive procedures in the past 2 yrs, including a spinal MRI at $2000. He's worth every penny & I'd do it from compassion whether he were or not, but, gulp.

My cats are indoor cats too. They stay a lot healthier (and alive) that way. But when you have kids zooming in & out, it's pretty hard to accomplish. In fact, close to impossible! Enjoy her -- she just looks like a great addition to your family!

--- Laurie

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She's a beauty! Best of luck with her!!

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
she is so adorable!!! congratulations on your new addition to your family :appl:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She's absolutely gorgeous and looks like she has a great purrrrsonality!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks DivaRose, Chiquitapet - good too know about your cats. She's an indoor cat so I might just bypass that med insurance thing as well.

JewelFreak- thank you! I think they are usually high energy, not saying she isn't but she was the most mellow one of all, and actually came to us and let my kids hold and pet her, that was the most important factor to getting her. Ooooh DH wants a Siberian Husky down the road... He's always wanted one. Also what is that gorgeous yellow stone in your avatar? :love:

Madam Bijoux, oranges, Catmom! Thank you ladies!!! so far so good, we gave her a nice bath last night, I took some claritin :wacko: so my allergy seems to be very low key... hoping It'll go away completely the longer I"m around her. I'll try for some more better pictures later.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
I'm hungry and in love at the same time!!!! She's precious!!!!

Lori

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
loriken214 said:
I'm hungry and in love at the same time!!!! She's precious!!!!

Lori

lol... she is a bit caramel looking so it was fitting name. Thank you! Lori, How you been?

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my word those EYES! What a beautiful girl!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
She's BEAUTIFUL! Those EYES!! Just like Puss n Boots (from Shrek).

My kids want a cat so badly but I'm horribly allergic. I get to admire them from afar

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
I don't have pet insurance so I can't help - sorry :(

How did she do with the bath?? I know some Bengals love water, and my boys love playing in the sink, but they only tolerate baths. The sounds Kipling makes - you would think he was being tortured!

Scorpioanne

Shiny_Rock
She's beautiful!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Packrat! thanks sweetie!
Atroop- ah yes, the Pus in boots...lol . I was reluctant to get her as well, lets say I've been fighting it for six years of our marriage... :halo: because I have allergies to most if not all cats, but thought it was time, girls love her soooo much!..
BEG- She did okay actually, no crying whatsoever, she did try climb out a few times, but not too bad, she loved the toweling portion...lots of purring there!
Scorpioanne-Thanks sweetie!
Thanks for stopping in to say hi to Twixx. TWIXX2.jpg

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Why hello cutie pie!!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
What a pretty kitty! ::)

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
What a sweetie pie! I love the name!

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
Awww.. she is soo beautiful :love: :love:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
thanks Tuckins, Snickle, Siamese, and Sarah... she's got so much love!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
She's a beauty!

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
She's gorgeous! I just love her markings and those eyes! Now I reeeeeally want another cat! My fiance says no more though. :nono:

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a cutie! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results