shape
carat
color
clarity

comcast cable internet

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lovegem

Shiny_Rock
anyone is using comcast''s cable internet? Is it good? stable? fast? Some feed back would be nice. Thanks.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
decent
fast
fairly reliable

customer service stinks when there is a problem.
The took over insightbb in my area and its faster since they took over but the support is much worse.
Do not get their phone service it stinks but the high speed internet is ok.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
DITTO WHAT STORM SAID

Linda

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
re internet service it is a vast improvement over our other choices but then we live in a forest in the outback of the scruz mountains. my hubby the techie loves it.

movie zombie

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We have Comcast internet service, and we''ve been happy with it so far. We''ve had it for several years now, and have had very few problems. I think the internet service has only gone out maybe twice in that time period, and it''s always been fixed very quickly. We also have Comcast as our cable TV provider, and Karl is NOT joking when he says their customer service SUCKS!!!
14.gif

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
I have Comcast for cable service as well as internet service for work. No problems either way. The major issues came in the beginning trying to actually get cable installed, because like others have said, the customer service is somewhat lacking. But I have to say both the internet and cable services themselves have been very reliable. Because I use the internet services to connect for work purposes I need to have the fastest possible broadband connection and Comcast provides really fast service in my area. I guess the speed and reliability is going to depend upon where you live.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
I''ve had comcast for years and it is pretty good and reliable. Yes, there are some issues with customer service and getting ahold of the people you need to (they always seem to be out of the office or you just can''t find them.) Overall though i''d say they''re good.

lovegem

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the feedbacks.

Actually I don't have much choice on internet. As far as I know, we only got Comcast and a small subdivision of Verizon (forgot the exact name of that subdivision) that provide internet in our building. We are currently using the latter (it comes with the apartment rental), but it is really unstable. I guess we will be getting Comcast next month after we've moved to another apt in the same building.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
I have Comcast high-speed internet, too... and does anyone else notice times of day when it slows waaaay down? For us, when it''s fast, it''s decently fast, but when it''s slooooooooow, it''s very frustrating.

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
Fast, reliable, and I''ve had no negative issues with customer service in regards to my actual services.... I did however have an account opened in my name without my permission, and it went to collections, and they never called us, or anything. It still isn''t resolved... even though we paid the agency it was sold to... no fixing it with Comcast after they sold it to the collection agency... but Comcast didn''t give two sh*ts about the fact that it was #1 not our home, and #2 not authorized by us. We have no other choice for cable/internet here... or we would have terminated service with them all together!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
I think it depends on where you are..at my house it''s usually very reliable and fast. I''ve heard people around my college which is about an hour away say it is horrible for them.
40.gif
But in general I love it!
5.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
i been using Comcast high speed internet for 9 yrs now.the connection would go on/off any minute of the day.last month i call them complaining about connection problems and that $43 per month was too high so they knock the price down to $25 per month then came out and installed a power amp before the modem. so far so good
thum12.gif

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve had no problems w/Comcast cable and internet but would not recommend the phone service.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results