shape
carat
color
clarity

colour stone bracelet vendor?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tulips

Shiny_Rock
hey ps friends...

if i want to custom make a bracelet (diamonds with coloured stones), which vendor can i approach and who is a reliable one with great stones at reasonable pricing?

i love the bvlgari design , that Allegra range the coloured stones and diamond bracelet is beautiful! and i am thinking if i can custom made one and modify the design a little..

anyone can recommend? i am in asia.. so a really responsive and reliable vendor is a must...

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
It''s not common to find stone cutter (lapridarists), or stone suppliers who also make jewellery. They are a rare breed.

Off the top of my head I can think of Barry Bridgestock, Michael_E, Hans Meevis

Now there are lots of custom jewellers that will obtain stones for you and make a custom bracelet for you. Do you have a budget in mind? Can you post a picture of your inspiration bracelet and tell us what changes you would like.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
And as I hit the submit button, I also rembembered that David Wein of Multicolour, who is in Bangkok is also making custom jewellery now.

tulips

Shiny_Rock
Hi Gailey

I have tried to put the picture on the ps but not able to do so... cannot copy and paste...

The bracelet is from www.bvlgari.com , under jewels, Allegra collection...

Yes, Bangkok will be great for me.. it is near me and I go there 4 times a year for spa/ aromatherapy massage...

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
is it this?

allegra0909dt-.JPG

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm making a bracelet right now with 9 little stones, and my stones actually didn't cost very much,,, about $5 a piece as they are quite small about 2mm anyhow, the bracelet themselves is actually costing about almost $300 so its more work and labor intensive to set the stone per se, and this is only part gold and silver. so If you have a budget in mind, you maybe could just get the stones first and find maybe an Etsy artist that you could send the stones to that could do it as well? if you are comfortable in handcrafted work?

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
Hi,

Sally, whom MTG mentioned does nice custom work (thanks for the lovely words MTG
1.gif
). My bracelet is in silver and had three of my own gems, a couple of hers. Very reasonable price as well. A bracelet is labor intensive, though. So you may also want to contact someone who works with casting, as that will be cheaper on the labor costs. I mention this especially if you want to use gold and more expensive stones, as a bracelet also has a lot of metal. Having said that, I have five custom pieces from Sally, and more to come, so I couldn''t recommend her more
1.gif

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
I would also talk to Dana of Master Cut Gems; he is really awesome, has great prices and a lot of inventory. He has jewelry listed on his site, so I do believe that he sets them himself, or has a bench man.

tulips

Shiny_Rock
D&T
Yes! this is the one.. but I am thinking of modifying a little and have two chain instead of one...
28.gif

wow.. how did you manage to paste this picture here? hehehe... i am really poor in this kind of computer skills
9.gif

tulips

Shiny_Rock
wow... thanks for the heart of water contact.. so nice...i am going to take my time to browse the web and admire the jewellery...
30.gif

tulips

Shiny_Rock
D&T
yeah.. i dont want to spend so much money on the colour stones.. i am thinking of coloured stones with small diamonds in white gold...

bvlgari is in yellow gold...

where do you find handicraft work? is it those people with very good hand skills doing up those costume jewelleries?

tulips

Shiny_Rock
sorry... i am getting confused.. who is sally and what is mariet tiger?
and is it the same as heart of water jewels?

tulips

Shiny_Rock
sorry.. i understand now...

mariet tiger.. can we see your bracelet?
it is from sally right?
and is sally from heart of water??

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
I''m having a lot of trouble attaching pictures right now, but if you follow this link, you''ll see the pictures of the bracelet
1.gif
Heart of Water Jewels bracelet Sally is the person at Heart of Water Jewels, in charge of customer service
1.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
hey tulip. you're probably used to copying and pasting, but when there is a "lock" on a picture, the only thing I can do is "shift then Print screen" the whole screen and then crop on paint - this is on a PC only so I don't know how to work on a MAC..

but here is Maries' bracelet.

spinelbracelet.jpeg

Sally is Hearts of Water and she is very talented.
36.gif

tulips

Shiny_Rock
the bracelet is indeed pretty and unique!
31.gif

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t wait until it arrives, it''s in the mail, on its way across the world
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results