shape
carat
color
clarity

cologne

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
What is your favorite cologne/men perfume?

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Nicole Miller (it comes in a ribbed orange bottle) but it has been discontinued here (I don''t know if you can get it in the states) it smells DIVINE

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
it''s sooo so silly, but we found this ferrari cologne in vegas. it''s smells SOOO mmuuuummmm.

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bulgari Blu/Armani Code (smell kind of similar)

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/20/2008 7:07:39 PM
Author:QueenMum
What is your favorite cologne/men perfume?
Undoubtedly Joop Nightflight.

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
During my last trip in the USA, I noticed that there are much more colognes over there than in Europe.
By doing a research on the web, I see that some fragrances I can''t find in Europe are popular in the USA:
- Paul Sebastian
- Swiss Army
- Curve
- Royal Copenhagen, Royal Copenhagen Musk
- Realm
- Green Irish Tweed
Are they good? I think I''ll buy some samples online to compare.

Some fragrances I like are Sculpture (Nikos) for the evening, Trend (Les Copains) in the winter or Colors (Benetton) for the summer. Nobody knows the 2 first ones and they are just great!

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Curve is widely used among the HS set. However, you won''t have that stigma where you are. And, hey, it smells pretty good.

Have not smelled the others...

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/21/2008 5:39:34 PM
Author: QueenMum
During my last trip in the USA, I noticed that there are much more colognes over there than in Europe.

By doing a research on the web, I see that some fragrances I can''t find in Europe are popular in the USA:

- Paul Sebastian

- Swiss Army

- Curve

- Royal Copenhagen, Royal Copenhagen Musk

- Realm

- Green Irish Tweed

Are they good? I think I''ll buy some samples online to compare.

Some fragrances I like are Sculpture (Nikos) for the evening, Trend (Les Copains) in the winter or Colors (Benetton) for the summer. Nobody knows the 2 first ones and they are just great!

There are a lot of Curve variations. I think I have them all. I love to buy cologne.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I used to love Kouros and Eau Savage. Not sure if either are made anymore. Hubby does not tend to wear cologne much. Bond has a unisex scent they made for Saks exclusively and I bought it but he is not a huge fan in terms of wearing it to his office. Weekends he is willing but I think he just has gotten used to not wearing any.

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/22/2008 1:07:19 AM
Author: diamondfan
I used to love Kouros and Eau Savage. Not sure if either are made anymore. Hubby does not tend to wear cologne much. Bond has a unisex scent they made for Saks exclusively and I bought it but he is not a huge fan in terms of wearing it to his office. Weekends he is willing but I think he just has gotten used to not wearing any.
That''s funny, Kouros and Eau Sauvage are so different!
Kouros is very popular here, and I love the smell on people with darker skin.
But on my skin, it''s just too bad!
I found a review on the web that makes me laugh:
Kouros is quite simply one of the most controversial scents ever created. Everyone who has smelled it has an opinion - some love it, some hate it. Personally I fall into the "hate it" camp when it comes to Kouros. To me this one smells like a public restroom air sanitizer or a urinal cake - and nothing more. Many of those who claim to love the scent also claim that it has an animalic muskiness and sexiness. I do not get this at all when I put this on my skin. I get nothing more than crappy air sanitizer, synthetic chemical smell and a bit of artificial vanilla odor as well. It is extremely unpleasant from the topnotes throughout the entire dry down. If you want to smell like your local gas station''s public restroom, then this is the one for you.

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Calvin Klein Eternity smells wonderful!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like clean or citrusy scents, and from my memory, both of them though different were clean and not musky or ambery. Two old boyfriends used them, so I associate the scent differently, but I recall liking both.

shortee78

Shiny_Rock
Yum, love Chanel Egoiste Platinum :)

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I like Tom Ford's Black Orchid for men and Armani Attitude. Also Marc Jacobs is an old fav.......

cheers--Sharon

Erin

Ideal_Rock
I loveD Paul Sebastian. Until I found out my father wears it. Sorta took the ''sexiness'' factor out for me.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Aqua di Gio is a good one. DG Light Blue, and Escada in the blue bottle are good light summery ones. Mmmm citrusy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results