shape
carat
color
clarity

Cocktail Martinis.. Shaken not Stirred.. Any recipes?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, I''m not a much of an alcoholic drinker but during special occasions or dinner out, I will have a cocktail. Other than that, alcohol is non exsistant until the past weekend.

We found some unbelievable nice cocktail mixes for maritinis. Green apple, blue raspberry and cranberry. I know this may not be new to some but it''s a new thing for me. My Dh and I experimented with these flavors and my goodness, I couldn''t stop myself *hiccup*. The green apple is absolutely my favorite. Shaken not stirred, of course

So, now I am on a lookout for other martini recipes. Anyone care to share their favorite martini recipe? Does anyone know of a good guava martini?

TIA!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
the only one i have is for a chocolate martini.

one part vodka
one part chocolate vodka
4 parts godiva (the dark one) chocolate liquor
a few drops of chocolate syrup
add ice and shake
pour into a chocolate drawn glass
enjoy!!
mum. yum!

and for a nice variation- add lots of ice and throw in a blender. add peices of choclate. and blend. pour. yum- chocolate dacquiri!

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Hi...
I haven''t tried this but it sounded good and was super easy...

Guava Martini

1 ounce premium vodka
1 ounce pink guava liquer
Ice

Shake vodka guava liquer then pour over ice in a tall glass.

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t know a good recipe for Guava martinis, but guava juice and champagne is delicious!!!!!!

Pomptini:
1 1/2 cups pomegranate juice
2 oz. Absolute Citron vodka
1 oz. Cointreau liquor
Cup of ice
Squeeze of lemon

Shake . Put pomegranate fruit into glass as garnish.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
I love a good cosmopolitan!

Vodka, triple sec, freshly squeezed lime juice, splash of cranberry, lots of ice, shaken not stirred!!!

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I love Martinis. My friends & I frequent a Martini bar at least once per month. We had a family reunion this past labor day & set up a martini bar. These are the ones that we made. For most recipes, I like equal parts of the alcoholic ingredients & splashes of the other ingredients. I also play with the ratios depending on my tolerance for that day!

1. Classic - (with Grey Goose Vodka or Bombay Sapphire Gin), dry vermouth, 3 olives

2. Cosomolitan - Vodka, Triple sec, Lime Juice, and cranberry juice.

3.. YooHoo Tini - Vodka, Bailey's, Kahlua, a splash of cream, and a Kiss at the bottom.

4. AppleTini - vodka, apple pucker schnapps, a splash of sprte, garnished w a granny apple slice.

5. Secret Strawberry - strawberry vodka, cranberry juice, a splash of grenadine & lemon juice.

6. Espresso Martini - Espresso, Vodka, Coffee Liquer, Creme de Cacao, find the starbucks chocolate covered espresso bean. Garnished with a lemon rind,.

7. Godiva Chocolate Martini - Vodka, Godiva Chocolate liquer, creme de cacao, half and half, garnished with a Godiva. chocolate.

8. Root Beer Tini - vodka, cola, galliano liquuer.

9. Watermelon Tini - Vodka, pureed seedless watermelon juice, garnished with a candied watermelon slice

10, Mango Tini - Vodka, Rose's MangoTwist Cocktail Infusion, garnished with a mango slice A Kramer favorite. It may not be fresh fruit, but it's bursting with Flavor.

11. Sorbet Martini - berry vodka, chambord, cranberry juice & lime juice. Garnished with a stick of raspberries.

Yumm, martinis!

ETA: I actually usually use an equal part of cranberry juice (if it calls for it). Don't want ot make them too strong!!
31.gif

Gemklctr

Shiny_Rock
1. Classic - (with Grey Goose Vodka or Bombay Sapphire Gin), dry vermouth, 3 olives

Add a substantial splash of the "olive juice" from the jar for a "dirty martini." My favorite!
3.gif

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/11/2006 10:11:49 AM
Author: *~*Danielle*~*

Well, I love Martinis. My friends & I frequent a Martini bar at least once per month. We had a family reunion this past labor day & set up a martini bar. These are the ones that we made. For most recipes, I like equal parts of the alcoholic ingredients & splashes of the other ingredients. I also play with the ratios depending on my tolerance for that day!

2. Cosomolitan - Vodka, Triple sec, Lime Juice, and cranberry juice.

3.. YooHoo Tini - Vodka, Bailey''s, Kahlua, a splash of cream, and a Kiss at the bottom.

4. AppleTini - vodka, apple pucker schnapps, a splash of sprte, garnished w a granny apple slice.

5. Secret Strawberry - strawberry vodka, cranberry juice, a splash of grenadine & lemon juice.

6. Espresso Martini - Espresso, Vodka, Coffee Liquer, Creme de Cacao, find the starbucks chocolate covered espresso bean. Garnished with a lemon rind,.

7. Godiva Chocolate Martini - Vodka, Godiva Chocolate liquer, creme de cacao, half and half, garnished with a Godiva. chocolate.

8. Root Beer Tini - vodka, cola, galliano liquuer.

9. Watermelon Tini - Vodka, pureed seedless watermelon juice, garnished with a candied watermelon slice

10, Mango Tini - Vodka, Rose''s MangoTwist Cocktail Infusion, garnished with a mango slice A Kramer favorite. It may not be fresh fruit, but it''s bursting with Flavor.

11. Sorbet Martini - berry vodka, chambord, cranberry juice & lime juice. Garnished with a stick of raspberries.

Yumm, martinis!

ETA: I actually usually use an equal part of cranberry juice (if it calls for it). Don''t want ot make them too strong!!
31.gif
WoW! Thanks for the recipes...

I think I''ve died and gone to martini heaven.
9.gif

They all sound soooo yummy!
18.gif
I''m going to try these out.

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
I''m good with a very dry gin martini, but another favorite is a French Martini. Favorite recepie: vanilla vodka, chambord, pineapple juice.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/10/2006 6:40:21 PM
Author: ivanadiamond

I don''t know a good recipe for Guava martinis, but guava juice and champagne is delicious!!!!!!

Pomptini:
1 1/2 cups pomegranate juice
2 oz. Absolute Citron vodka
1 oz. Cointreau liquor
Cup of ice
Squeeze of lemon

Shake . Put pomegranate fruit into glass as garnish.

This one is fab...You can also substitute tequila for the vodka and lime for lemon. This is our usual Fri. night cocktail. And pomegranate juice is full of antioxidants so it''s good for you!!!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results