shape
carat
color
clarity

Cleaning with Jewel Jet

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

juanpablo

Rough_Rock
I just purchased a jewel jet off ebay ($60) and I was wondering if any of you have the product and if you could provide some feedback on it? Does it get the job done or should I be looking to buy another product? I know there are plenty of threads on here about the JJ and US, but are all not recently dated. Thank you.

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve got the Jewel Jet and an SI ultrasonic. I personally use the JJ more often than the US. Diamonds come out very sparkly. When I have the time, I will use the US.

My regime is usually place all rings into jewelery cleaner solution. Wait 5-10 min;scrub rings with my tweety bird toothbrush and then steam. After that is done, the diamonds come out blinding!

I''ve read a lot of melee diamonds falling out of settings when they were put into the US so if you have a ring with melee, I wouldn''t recommend using the US. If this is not the case and money is no object, I would get both. But that''s just me.
9.gif

juanpablo

Rough_Rock
I have a princess solitaire in a tiffany (4 prong) setting. Hopefully there won''t be an issue.

juanpablo

Rough_Rock
does anyone else have thoughts about the JJ?

bump

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results