shape
carat
color
clarity

Cleaning Eternity Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nicoly

Rough_Rock
I was wondering if anyone have advice on the cleaning of an eternity ring? Is it easier to clean the Raphael eternity ring or the Facets eternity ring? I would think that the Raphael, since it is an open setting, would be easier to clean than the Facets setting? Would appreciate any advice.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have the facets diamond eternity band ring and it''s very easy to clean. See my avatar. It''s 3.38 ctw.

nicoly

Rough_Rock
Kaleigh,
Thanks for the response. How do you clean your eternity ring? Also, why did you choose the Facets over the Raphael? Thanks.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just use a baby toothbrush, one that is soft and any jewelery cleaner. I gently scrub behind the stones and rinse. Wipe with a lint free cloth and that''s it. I went to their booth in NYC and saw then both, I just liked the Facets and it was less expensive than the Raphael. But there are many people here that have the Raphael, so it''s a matter of choice.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results