shape
carat
color
clarity

Classic Tiffany setting websites

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

destinblue

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone!

I was hoping that you could help me with some websites/jewelers (maybe ones you have personally ordered/purchased from) to find a setting for my mothers 2ct round diamond.

The setting that I have fallen in love with is the simplicity of the classic Tiffany setting.

I have found some similar on whiteflash as well as ebay, but hoped that you all could offer any other websites to help us compare prices.

Thanks so much!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Exceldiamonds do a great Tiff replica. exceldiamonds.com. Not cheap though.

Quash

Rough_Rock
Here is Excel''s replica:
http://www.exceldiamonds.com/-Engagement-Rings-5/Diamond-Solitaire-Engagement-Rings-11/Classic-Diamond-Engagement-Ring-640.html

It was the one I was going to get until I discovered Mark Morrell''s Flame setting, which I feel in love with.

There are many pics of the Excel Replica, along with a video, at the above link. It is $1250, so not cheap. It''s 5% Ruthenium, like the real Tiffany band. White Flash also has one, as does Nice Ice, but I know less about them. There is also Signed Pieces, which carries used classic Tiffany rings - the real thing but at a cheaper price. But, the platinum will likely have a patina on it, which may be an issue for people who want a brand spanking new band.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results