shape
carat
color
clarity

Clarisonic Users - Help Me Decide?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Everyone,

I believe there was a thread in this forum about "Beauty Splurges that are worth it" or something to that effect, a few months ago. That''s where I first learned of the Clarisonic Skin Care System. It sounds great, and a few posters on here raved about it. It''s just so pricey, I couldn''t bring myself to purchase it.

Recently, I decided to see if I could find it on eBay, and sure enough, they are selling them new for around 150-ish. The only problem is that they are not returnable, and what if I don''t love it as much as I hope I will?

So, does anyone here own one? Do you love it? Were you disappointed? Does your skin feel as clean as if you''d just had a European Facial, or not quite that good?

If it''s as good as a facial, then I can certainly justify the cost . . .

Thanks!!

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Loves vintage. I have one and i like it a lot but don''t ''love'' it as much as I did in the beginning. It is really effective for cleaning and if you had blocked pores it would really help. I am 49 and have quite good skin and I like the way my skin glows after. But would i pay the money again? I not sure.
Here is a big thread on Essenial Day spa forums on it Clarisonic

bebe

Ideal_Rock
I have one and I second reading reviews at Essential Day Spa''s site.

I do not use mine every day. At first I did and I noticed some irritation, so I backed off
to about 3 times a week. I''m 53 and find my skin is changing a lot, but still in pretty good shape.
I do concentrate on the oilier areas and spend less time on the drier places.

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, Kate and Bebe!

I started reading those reviews over the weekend and had to take a break! Those ladies are serious about skincare, huh?

Based upon all of those glowing reviews, I think I''m going to have to plunk down the money and just buy one already!! I think it will be very good for my skin, and I''ll feel less need for facials.

Thanks again,
LV

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
LV, let me know what you think if you do buy one. I have been trying to convince my other half that it is worth the $$$.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results