shape
carat
color
clarity

Citizen Eco-Drive Watch?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

karenleah15

Shiny_Rock
Hi,
Does anyone know anything about these newer Citizen watches? I just bought one for my DH and thought it was "really neat." They aren''t the "top end" of watches but that they run on solar energy is fun.

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve had an eco-drive for about 3 years now and I love it!! No chankging batteries!! Plus mine has feature where hands glow in dark for a time after coming in from sunlight/bright light. One of the latest men''s versions is really cool....so much stuff on it that it even took my jeweler a while to learn to operate all of the functions!!!
I might get one w/crystals next!!

Chinchy

Rough_Rock
I have one in titanium, for about a year, and it''s great. Sunlight, incandescent lights, fluorescent lights, anything charges it! And I agree that the luminescent indicators are great! After being exposed to strong daylight, they stay illuminated for a good long 30 min to 1 hour. Dunno what else to say other than they seem to be great watches, very durable, very resistant to scratching on the face.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results