shape
carat
color
clarity

Cindy has another question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
Hello All,

I have been thinking about bonbonieres lately. Does it have to be chocolate? Can I give other things? I just want to do something different and fun!

Any suggestions welcome. For the record, both Fi and I are nerds. We are having little lego people holding up the placecards. And our invites will very likely have a lego element in it.
4.gif

KatyWI

Brilliant_Rock
I''m pretty sure that if you''re going the non-traditional route such that you have legos on your invites and your tables, you can do whatever you want for your bonbonieres.

There are no rules in wedding planning! (Aesthetically... etiquette is another story ;-) )

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks KatyWI
2.gif

Everyone is swaying me towards chocolate in a nice box. It makes me want to do it less. Nothing wrong with it of course, but it seems very impersonal to me. I want our guests to know that this is OUR wedding, and I want it to be memorable.

I want to incorporate my heritage in bonboniere...maybe the bonboniere box can be lined with a traditional indonesian cloth (batik) or something like that...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results