shape
carat
color
clarity

Cigar Ring

LorettaB

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It fit perfectly....like it was made for me. I saw it after I paid for the earrings so I have another piece of jewelry on layaway...again. It’s 14k, 12.7 grams. Someone needs to keep me out of pawn shops....where I go to rescue old and neglected jewelry and give it some love. BD949B83-AAAD-4D3A-AF72-1EEF6B287D8F.jpeg

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It fit perfectly....like it was made for me. I saw it after I paid for the earrings so I have another piece of jewelry on layaway...again. It’s 14k, 12.7 grams. Someone needs to keep me out of pawn shops....where I go to rescue old and neglected jewelry and give it some love. BD949B83-AAAD-4D3A-AF72-1EEF6B287D8F.jpeg

I know. The ring looked at you with it's big sad eyes, and you heard yourself saying "yes, yes!"

LorettaB

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I know. The ring looked at you with it's big sad eyes, and you heard yourself saying "yes, yes!"

Actually, I tried it on and looked at the sales lady and said, “Dang it! It fits!!” Seriously, I cannot stand to see a piece of jewelry lonely and all by itself.

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Being a kind, caring rescuer of unloved and unwanted items is sometime tough if not bankrupting @LorettaB but someone has to do it.
thank you for your efforts.

LorettaB

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Being a kind, caring rescuer of unloved and unwanted items is sometime tough if not bankrupting @LorettaB but someone has to do it.
thank you for your efforts.

Thank goodness for layaway! They never put a time limit on mine, thank goodness. They always tell me they know I’ll take care of it. It makes it so much easier!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results