shape
carat
color
clarity

Chubb Insurance

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dwelman

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone, I need some help...

I''m trying to get an insurance quote for my engagement ring from Chubb, but the agents I''ve contacted say that they do not write poliicies for just jewelry insurance. They keep trying to sell me a homeowner''s policy that I do not want. Every single office I''ve called tells me the same thing. Is this true? Has anyone ever had this much trouble trying to obtain insurance?

If anyone in the Chicagoland area has any recommendations as to where I should go for insurance or if they know of an agent that will write a stand alone policy for Chubb, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
hi! welcome to the forum. you exact situation comes up at regular intervals. do a ps search the info is out there.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Call William Castro with Total Dollar.
Phone: 516-833-1550

I contacted him last year from a PS reference, and he''s fabulous. I live the Chicago suburbs, but it doesn''t matter that Mr. Castro isn''t here. He wrote the policy for me and had my ring insured within a day.

dwelman

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the help!

crown1, I took your advice and did a search. There is so much information out there, but I got the contact info for 2 agents (Thomas Ward and William Castro).
I just got off the phone with Thomas Ward and he couldn''t have been more helpful. He said that typically Chubb will not insure jewelry without either homeowners or auto insurance, but he is calling their underwriter department to get permission for just a jewelry policy. He is suppose to call me back and let me know if they will do it.

Haven, thanks for the info. If Thomas Ward does not come through my next call is to William Castro.

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
If near $10 K expense or over, regardless of place of purchase, try these guys, too!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results