shape
carat
color
clarity

Chubb insurance...very very happy customer!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
RockDoc,
I''m intersted in finding a CHubb agent too, I''m in WI.
Thanks!

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
Jetmal and Forbidden.....

In the states that your in, I think the best agent for both of you would be Bill Castro.

He works for the Total Dollar agency in NYC. http://www.totaldollar.com

His phone is 800-962-5659 and he can write the standalone jewelry coverage in your both of your states, as I know he is licensed there.

Hope this helps.

Rockdoc

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Rockdoc - will Bill Castro also do stand alone jewelry policies for NYC residents? I''ve been meaning to get my ring insured but haven''t been sure where to start. All your info is extremely helpful, thanks!!

f0rbidden

Shiny_Rock
Thank you atroop and Rockdoc!
I''m going to contact Bill Castro and see what he has to say!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2006 7:44:42 PM
Author: atroop711
Hey Forbidden...I got a Chubb policy this past October with no pressure to buy into anything else. I called up the agent and he took my info, I emailed him copied of the paperwork and I had coverage. Very easy.

I used Bill Castro 800-962-5659..I am postin his name and info. for whoever needs a good Chubb agent.

I hope this isn''t against pricescope policy...I apologize if it is....
I second Bill Castro. I called him after I did a search on here, and his name came up a couple of times. He was a pleasure to work with, and the process was super-easy. I believe he''s based in NYC, but he was able to provide me with a standalone policy, and I live in California.

GOOD LUCk!

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/6/2006 10:24:04 AM
Author: albicocca
Rockdoc - will Bill Castro also do stand alone jewelry policies for NYC residents? I''ve been meaning to get my ring insured but haven''t been sure where to start. All your info is extremely helpful, thanks!!

Yes - he can write NYC...

To start give him a call and he''ll let you know what items you need for coverage.

Rockdoc

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/6/2006 12:49:13 PM
Author: RockDoc
Yes - he can write NYC...

To start give him a call and he''ll let you know what items you need for coverage.

Rockdoc
Great, thank you RockDoc! I''ll definitely give him a call!
1.gif

d3kim

Rough_Rock
Can anyone recommend a good Chubb agent in the San Francisco Bay Area???

1iceprincess

Rough_Rock
Hello,
I was finally contacted by the investigator 2day not my Chubb agent, he left a message stating that it''s in regards to my receipt for my ring, I''m guessing he wants a copy. I have no problem with that, but is all this necessary with 2 appraisals, i''ve given consent to have my credit run, background check, validation of my living quarters etc. what if the ring had been given to me by my father belonging to my deceased mother, does the value of the policy change for gifts? So i''m becoming a little frustrated now and I think I will move forward in speaking to an higher up at Chubb. When myself and fiance'' find a new ring, I will not be using Chubb for coverage...Honestly folks I''m starting to feel discrimanated against...

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/6/2006 7:18:15 PM
Author: 1iceprincess
Hello,
I was finally contacted by the investigator 2day not my Chubb agent, he left a message stating that it''s in regards to my receipt for my ring, I''m guessing he wants a copy. I have no problem with that, but is all this necessary with 2 appraisals, i''ve given consent to have my credit run, background check, validation of my living quarters etc. what if the ring had been given to me by my father belonging to my deceased mother, does the value of the policy change for gifts? So i''m becoming a little frustrated now and I think I will move forward in speaking to an higher up at Chubb. When myself and fiance'' find a new ring, I will not be using Chubb for coverage...Honestly folks I''m starting to feel discrimanated against...
No insurance company wants to cough up $35,000 cash. If they do, they want to make darn sure that it''s valid. (not overappraised by 3x) My guess is that''s why the request for the original receipt. Actually, that might be a good thing. If it''s not outrageously overappraised (not doubting you, just supposing), that might move things along quite a bit quicker. I do feel for you. Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt. Chubb was good to me though.

shay

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
What blows my mind is that even with these horror stories - people still calmor to worship at the house of Chubb. Strike one - give another chance - strike two - think about it. Strike three - they are out. Never in my life have I dealt with a more bureaucratic, static, abribratry insurance company. I am fortunate that my experience was strike 3. I had to intervene in strike one and two. Not fun. Interesting enough, the claims would have been dealt sooooooooooooo very differently by my insurance carrier.

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/6/2006 5:50:44 PM
Author: d3kim
Can anyone recommend a good Chubb agent in the San Francisco Bay Area???

Chubb Agent licensed in CA...

Mike Sauer 800-473-6603

or

Bill Castro www.totaldollar.com

Both are licensed there and write the Chubb standalone jewelry policy.

Rockdoc

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results