shape
carat
color
clarity

Chubb Insurance in NJ

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Chewie

Rough_Rock
I know this has been discussed ad nauseum but have any of you had any luck with obtaining Chubb insurance on just the e-ring alone in NJ (specifically South NJ)?

I''ve called two agents so far who are not interested in writing a standalone policy for an e-ring.

If you have any recommendations (I know that William Castron from Total Dollar Ins. in NY has been recommended numerous times, but I have not heard back from him yet if he is licensed in NJ) on agents that you''ve received a policy from, I''d love to get some contact info from you.

Thanks again!!!!

f0rbidden

Shiny_Rock
You aren''t alone. I never heard back from him with a quote on coverage, despite his super-quick replies to my initial inquiry.
maybe something happened and he''s been out? on vacation? had a baby? who knows.

good luck - I''m in CT, so if you find someone, let me know and I''ll do the same!

Ready2AskHer

Rough_Rock
I''m also looking for a chubb policy in central NJ.

Chewie

Rough_Rock
This has been a very interesting day!

Some agents will do it and others won''t (depends on underwriter). What''s interesting is that the one agency won''t even give me a quote on Homeowner''s because my house is less than $650,000!!!!

Even more interesting is that NJ Manufacturer''s won''t insure the ring BECAUSE I ALREADY GAVE IT TO HER!!!!!!!!

Aaaaaaaaaanyway... Back on topic.

I''m waiting to hear back from a few more agents, so I''ll keep you posted.

klavigne

Shiny_Rock
I''m in north Jersey. This is so stupid. We need reform in our states insurnace policies. We pay the highest premiums of any state in the union and then when we want to insure something we get this "run-around" I''m hoping to still deal with Chubb, there are like 6 agents within 20 miles of where I live. So if been calling them all to see who will give me a policy on just an E-ring. So far 3 out of 6 said no go and the other three I haven''t heard from yet. I''ll keep you all posted here when/if I find out anything more.

Chewie

Rough_Rock
WOW!!! William Castro at Total Dollar Insurance (in NY) kicks a$$!!!!!!
Thanks everyone for the recommendation
36.gif

He called me back at 3:45 today and by 4:30 I was insured.

So, now I''ve got a Chubb policy
9.gif

Their pricing is competitive (in NJ, because ALL insurance in new jersey is miserably expensive). The quote I received was for $1.95/$100 coverage. This was about $40 less than Allstate (whom I have Homeowner''s with), but Chubb has a MUCH better policy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results