shape
carat
color
clarity

Chubb in Chicago?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jgh12

Rough_Rock
I did a search for Chubb on Pricescope and found a couple of contacts. Unfortunately, the ones I spoke with are either not able to write a policy for Chicago (David Stone from Plastridge) or will not write a stand alone policy without home, auto, etc (Robin Kolasa from Byrne). I went to the Chubb website and emailed a couple more agents in the Chicago area, but so far I haven''t gotten any positive replies. Has anyone had a successful experience getting a stand alone Chubb insurance policy for Illinois? I need some recommendations on who to contact that will help me.

Cheers,
Jason

jgh12

Rough_Rock
FYI - Sandy Leon from Hub International Illinois said that their Chubb underwriter would not do a stand alone policy. The search continues...

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
If you find one please post the information.
I might need the info someday :}

theboss

Rough_Rock
Hi Jason, I bought from Blue Nile (they recommend Chubb) and just called the number here http://www.bluenile.com/insurance.asp I have a quote and I''m am going to get the policy taken care of tomorrow. I''m in IL as well and it was no problem, but maybe that''s because of their relationship with BN.

Jim

jgh12

Rough_Rock
Date: 7/20/2005 12:13:06 AM
Author: theboss
Hi Jason, I bought from Blue Nile (they recommend Chubb) and just called the number here http://www.bluenile.com/insurance.asp I have a quote and I''m am going to get the policy taken care of tomorrow. I''m in IL as well and it was no problem, but maybe that''s because of their relationship with BN.

Jim
I called the number from the link and the service rep told me that they will only cover diamonds purchased from Blue Nile. This is becoming very frustrating. Has anyone been able to get Chubb Insurance in IL for a non Blue Nile diamond?

ronf119

Rough_Rock
i''d be interested in this as well...i''m planning on purchasing within the next 2 weeks and need to figure out where to insure

aballer33

Rough_Rock
Did anyone find an agent that can write a standalone Chubb policy in Chicago?

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Supposedly, William Castro is licensed to help everybody in the US. Even people in Chicago.

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
Wish I could help, but we were told that we would have to change our homeowners policy in order to insure through chubb.(live in the city)

Dulcinea

Rough_Rock
I have had a Chubb Valuable Articles policy on my ring for 2 years now through PLI Brokerage on Wacker. I have no other insurance through them, so it''s certainly a stand-alone policy! If you can''t find PLI''s phone number, let me know and I''ll dig it up for you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results