shape
carat
color
clarity

Chrono!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Whatever happened with that cobalt blue spinel you got from Swala? And do you have any more blue eye candy of the spinel type that I know you have in your collection? I was so disappointed when there was only one pic of your blue beauties in your "Guess the Gemstone" thread!!

And you know me, I love those blue spinels...

icekid

Ideal_Rock
hehe, I think about how we haven''t seen Chrono''s new cobalt spinel too. Let''s see it, girl!
9.gif
We know you can take great photos now
11.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
bump!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yikes...ummm....guilty as charged. When I had the opportunity for picture taking, it decided to rain and I haven''t another chance since then. I have not done any photo shoots for my new OEC either. I promised pictures of the 2 cobalts, mint, paraiba and so many others...
emembarrassed.gif

Slinks away...

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/12/2009 7:29:37 PM
Author: Chrono
Yikes...ummm....guilty as charged. When I had the opportunity for picture taking, it decided to rain and I haven''t another chance since then. I have not done any photo shoots for my new OEC either. I promised pictures of the 2 cobalts, mint, paraiba and so many others...
emembarrassed.gif

Slinks away...

I''m patient.... as long as we get photos of your fab stones sooner or later
9.gif
(but I cannot speak for everyone else
3.gif
)

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
I wanna see, too!!!
36.gif

Lori

karee888

Brilliant_Rock
me too!!

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
Me five!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results