T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/12/2010 11:39:11 AM
Author: Ara Ann

Date: 4/11/2010 5:17:14 PM
Author: IndyLady

Date: 4/11/2010 1:40:28 PM

........ A while back someone posted a drop dead gorgeous pink champagne in a custom rose gold setting, and I can''t find it. It was a rectangular cut. If you look at diamondsbylauren.com, David absolutely adores putting champagne and chocolate diamonds in rose gold. There should be plenty of examples on his site.

TL, I remember that poster! She was only on PS briefly and IIRC she had a pink-champagne EC in a ''band aid'' color inspired rose gold alloy custom setting. It was very pretty and unique.

One of my all time favorite e-rings:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-new-pink-champagne-e-ring.78974/
That''s IT!! Thank you Ara Ann. I love that ring, and it inspired me to do rose gold for my pink champagne. I orginally had my pink champagne in white gold, there''s a thread around here somewhere with it, and it was awful. This ring is so beautiful, it deserves it''s photo in this thread.

gsring307.jpg

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
*lick*

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
gisellem''s e-ring is AMAZING.

I think another thing to remember is that not all pink golds (or any color, really) are the same. I love the warm rich coppery pinky gold in many vintage pieces. It''s not exactly yellow, but not exactly pink. Wouldn''t it be great if we could get custom alloys to perfectly complement any given stone? I guess theoretically it''s possible!

MarquiseGirl

Rough_Rock
I''m a little late to this thread but I thought I would share my champagne diamond. It is a 3/4 carat set in 14k yellow gold.

P1010120.JPG

MarquiseGirl

Rough_Rock
I have no idea how to post more than 1 pic at a time, so here is another.

WS1010128.JPG

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Here''s mine!

Lori

EM ROSE GOLD SETTING2.jpg

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Stats: 1.43 SI 1/2 Light Champagne. Usually looks very very light brown with pink undertones. Eye clean and just amazing.
OEC possibly transitional. Has an amazing flower pattern and has kozibe effect.

I''ll take "fire" photos soon...this thing is a fireball and the rose gold really fits.

Lori

EM ROSE GOLD SETTING22.jpg

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think some of these threads should be moved to PS 2. This one, because there are many good links, or the one with a canary diamond (in my chrysoberyl posting). If I decide to buy a canary diamond, I won''t be able to find the link.

MtnLiving

Rough_Rock
OMGawd the pink champagne diamond in the rose gold settings are beyond beautiful
30.gif

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
rockhugger- any update on the setting of your rootbeer???

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results