shape
carat
color
clarity

Choco…Cognac…Champagne Diamonds?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Personally if someone could use Crayola colors, I always think that's helpful when people describe colors to me.

I like a nice Burnt Sienna myself in a diamond. Which is like a cognac.

7-burnt-sienna-crayon.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd love a champagne with brownish modifiers or a very light brown to set in rose gold. I prefer browns without yellow, personally. I also like light yellows without brown. That Victor Canera champagne diamond in rose gold is pretty magnificent!

The labels are unfortunately worthless because they are not consistent enough to inform one accurately of the color, I guess because there are just too many variations. I guess "chocolate" diamonds I could eliminate, however, because the only chocolate I love is the edible kind! I would say the biggest hindrance to getting one of these diamonds is the lack of access. It's not like the diamond vendors are showing a bunch of U-Z color stones on their sites and I have no access to them locally. If I found one, I am sure I would have it recut in most cases.

Diamond_Hawk

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Texas Leaguer|1418398106|3800061 said:
derbygal|1418323443|3799556 said:
This is my Leibish stone. She's been in a temp solitaire setting for over a year now; can't decide on a permanent home for her. She has some faint blue fluorescence, so she flashes crazy pretty colors at times. fdky-b270.jpg
May it please the court, I enter into evidence an actual cognac diamant ;-)

remy-martin-diamant-fine-champagne-cognac-1.jpg

In order to increase my familiarity with the particular hues involved, I feel I must purchase several different bourbons and cognacs this holiday season - purely for the sake of knowledge, of course :eh:

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Diamond_Hawk|1418620709|3801305 said:
Texas Leaguer|1418398106|3800061 said:
derbygal|1418323443|3799556 said:
This is my Leibish stone. She's been in a temp solitaire setting for over a year now; can't decide on a permanent home for her. She has some faint blue fluorescence, so she flashes crazy pretty colors at times. fdky-b270.jpg
May it please the court, I enter into evidence an actual cognac diamant ;-)

remy-martin-diamant-fine-champagne-cognac-1.jpg

In order to increase my familiarity with the particular hues involved, I feel I must purchase several different bourbons and cognacs this holiday season - purely for the sake of knowledge, of course :eh:
Hawk, now that would be my kinda master set!

You could also work back into the normal range with tequila: Plata (colorless), reposado (near colorless), anejo (tinted). :naughty:

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like how you think, Texas!

Diamond Hawk, may is suggest Knob Creek Burbon......and Angel's Envy so i'll know if I should buy a bottle or two or three.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results