shape
carat
color
clarity

Chimento anyone? Found a pendant I'm considering

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Chimento anyone? My local jeweler has a pendant that is WG with a rose gold overlay and diamonds. It is a bold piece, very modern and fashion forward. I feel it is a good price at $1k, but can't seem to find any comps anywhere. I know they are a high end Italian designer in business since 1964. This is not an estate piece. It is brand new.

Thoughts or comments are appreciated.

Veyron82

Rough_Rock
Very good brand name.
It is a good find.
I would love to own one of their pieces.
Maybe I am bias as I love italian jewellery.
Quality and craftsmanship.
Enjoy

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I also love this brand as I find it nicely designed and finished.

Can you share a link to the piece you like?

cheers--Sharon

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
I found it my local jeweler. I have a deposit on it. It's the Noblesse pendant in WG. Here is an online pic:

I'm getting the one on the left except it has a wg chain rather than rose gold. I got for $970.00. Original price was around $4k according to them. I would never have paid that much, way out of budget for me. Couldn't pass it up for the price they had it at. It was on close-out and the last one. My jeweler said I'm stealing it from them :naughty: I love it!

chimento_pendant.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooooh!! that's really a cool pendant. I don't know anything about this designer but I do like the modern look and the combo of WG and RG. You are quite the jewelry "deal-hunter"!! Congrats on yet another amazing find!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
It's those damn handsome Italian brothers again Enerchi!!! I went in to pick-up my sapphire pendant and saw this.
I was like"ooooo what's that?" They handed it to me and I was sold :naughty: It is so heavy, in a good way. The entire piece is 18k and great quality. Too cool to pass up :sun:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Wow. That looks amazing!! I really hope you get it so I can see it at the next GTG!!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh woof.. no one can blame you for falling under the spell of the lovely Italian brothers... :Up_to_something: :naughty: :Up_to_something: !!!

It is too cool to pass up, especially if its a great price AND its your style!! Awesome!

styringca

Rough_Rock
Amazing post, I like this.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results