shape
carat
color
clarity

Chili Pepper Kitty Pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
For Lynn B and all you other Chili Pepper fans, here are some pics Jon finally took. I''m heading out of the country next week so probably won''t be checking this thread for awhile. Will post more pics whenever Jon takes more. The one''s of him & Daniel & Chili did not come out this time.

Chili''s favorite spot to chill out is in Jon''s closet.

chilipants.JPG

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chili thinks the new floor tiles complement him quite nicely.

chilitiles.JPG

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chili & Daniel shortly after Chili arrived from Toronto. Daniel looks in love, Chili looks a bit shell shocked
9.gif

chilidan.JPG

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And I just had to add this picture of my little guy, napping as only a kitten can. He forgot he is supposed to be an elegant representative of his serval ancestors
20.gif

crashed.jpg

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful kitty! It looks like they are so happy!

Your sweetie is just darling too!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
OMG what beautiful kitties :) thanks for posting :):)

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chili looks great, I love his little booties!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I am so glad he has settled in well, and your new baby looks a picture of contentment also!

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Your kitties are adorable matata and I cannot wait until you have an opportunity to post more pictures!
30.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness I am in love.

Adorable!! So, so adorable!

If FF wouldn''t be upset, I''d run out and get a 3rd cat right this minute....
31.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OH! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif

I am actually sitting here with misty eyes!!! Thank you so much, Matata, for posting the pictures of Chili in his "new life". They look so happy. Oh, what wonderful, wonderful photos!

PLEASE give Jon and Daniel big hugs from me, and ask them to please give Chili some chinny skritches from me and head bonks from Boo. This story has had such a happy ending, and I for one, am beaming from ear to ear.
16.gif

(And, um... more. pictures. please. soon. sir?!!!
11.gif
)
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

OOOPS, almost forgot... ETA: Matata, your little baby is so adorable! I LOVE that picture of powerful, sophisticated, regal SERVAL posture!!!
2.gif

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
I had been lurking on the thread about Chili Pepper. I''m so glad he found a new home and obviously a very loving one!

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
OH Yay!!!!! He looks happy, healthy and loved in his new home. I''m so glad the PSers were able to make it happen! A happy ending!!!!
36.gif

2Artists

Brilliant_Rock
OK I have so been following this story. When I first heard about Chili my heart broke for the little guy. I am so happy and elated beyond belief to see such a happy ending. Tell Chili''s new fam that they are AWESOME to do this. I think so highly of him and all the people who worked together as a team to help Chili. Good karma by the ton should be coming his way and the way of all those who have helped.

When I see people do stuff like this it restores my faith in humanity a little bit.

And oh yeah Chili is a gorgeous guy I love the pics!

Mrs. 2Artists

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a sweetie pie! I am glad to see pics of Chili looking so happy.
5.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/15/2008 12:16:44 AM
Author: Matata
And I just had to add this picture of my little guy, napping as only a kitten can. He forgot he is supposed to be an elegant representative of his serval ancestors
20.gif

Oooooohhhhh! I just want to reach out and tickle that tummy!

And Chili Pepper is beautiful!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OMG SO CUTE
30.gif
30.gif
What a handsome guy - and he looks so loved in his new home. What a lovely ending to this story
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results