shape
carat
color
clarity

Childrens Place Halloween costumes--true to size?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
Sorry for the quickie me-centric post, but does anyone know? I don''t have much time to shop for costumes & am buying on line, so hoping someone has real life experience. I found a cute costume that is 12-18 mo''s. While C will be 13 mo''s by Halloween, she is petite and can still wear 9 month clothes. 12 months can fit if i roll up the legs. Costumes are body suit and hat..can I get away with it or will be dealing with something that then has to go on ebay..

thanks!!

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
janine--my son has the ladybug children''s place costume. I think it looks true to size. I will try to remember to put it on him tonight and let you know.
If you live in a cold climate i would get the 12-18 (you can fit a layer or two under) but if you want it to fit snuggly, i would go down a size. It''s a costume so it doesn''t have to be perfect

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Jas! And C is going to be the lady bug too! I found a 6-12 mo size, but had to trek uptown to get it (would have been nice to just order online, trekking across the City at lunch hour is tiring!). Anyway, I think it''ll work b/c she''s smaller and it''s very warm looking so snug is better. We''ll be mostly inside. Leggings were only 12-24 mo of course,..oh well, that''s easier to pull up and rollover if too big..
Whole thing was pretty cheap, 30% off plus 15% coupon..can''t go wrong even if she only wears it 1 hour!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
hi janine, I would get the 12-18 month one so you can layer since it''s cold. Also, not sure about Children''s Place costumes but I find that their regular clothes run a bit smaller than usual. Do you plan to take C trick-or-treating?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results